- posnaformsAsked on April 05, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Please unblock firstname.lastname@example.org from your system. thank you.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 02:01 PM
Your email address is in the bounce list. Our system gave following result:
email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 554 Email rejected due to security policies - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
I have removed your email address from the bounce list.
You can follow this guide on how to check and remove the email from bounce list.
And this guides:
Also you should contact your email provider and ask them to Whitelist JotMails IP Addresses.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- posnaformsAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 02:45 PMIs there any way to check all emails ending in @aaos.org not be blocked?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 04:15 PM
Unfortunately that is not possible. You have to use exact/full email address to check if it is in the bounce list.
You can check email history logs on your account to see if email was sent suffesfully or of it is added to the bounce list.
Fell free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- posnaformsAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 05:44 PMthank you.