- Ashleigh DunbarAsked on June 26, 2017 at 11:10 AM
Good Morning I am the Administrative Clerk for Nursing Education and Professional Development at Children's Nation Medical Center in Washington, DC. I was looking to inquire about purchasing you Gold package, now I understand that it is $99 per month; however, is there any way that we could pay for the package yearly if so how much would that be? Also if I could request a W-9 form from you as a company that would be great. As this purchase of the software would have to go through our Purchasing department and we would need the W-9 to add your company as a vendor in our system.
- Ashleigh DunbarAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 08:43 AMSo let me see if I have this correct we have to purchase the annual plan first. As we are going the gold plan I don’t think upgrading would be possible; however, based on the information provided on the site as far as discounts go we would be eligible for a 50% off discount as we are a non-profit organization.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Correct, you need to purchase the subscription first, then we will provide you the W-9 form. On regards of a non-profit plan, please go to this page if you want to apply for it: https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/pricing/
- Ashleigh DunbarAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 01:43 PMIf possible could you invoice us for the price that the gold package would be? We will pay for the software as our purchasing department requires a W-9 form to be submitted to them prior to ordering so your company can be added as a vendor in our system.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 03:02 PM
If possible could you invoice us for the price that the gold package would be?
If you would like to apply to the nonprofit discount, you would need to apply first, then you could upgrade using Purchase Order/ Check/ Wire Transfer as payment method, that will generate a pro-forma invoice that can be used as a quote, you could provide this and proceed with the payment when you are ready.
Regarding our W-9 form, please find it here.
- Ashleigh DunbarAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 03:43 PMOkay thank you for the clarity in that. Now in the application for the discount it mentions a 990 form as proof of nonprofit status, would a Tax ID # work just the same.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 05:04 PM
It has to be a document that can prove the non-profit status, such as the 501c3 certificate.
- Ashleigh DunbarAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 11:44 AMIs there any update on if the Tax ID# would be acceptable form of proof of non-profit status for our organization when filling out the application for the non-profit discount? Also, once the application is submitted how long does it take to get approval conformation and how would we be able to apply this during our purchace?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 01:28 PM
You could send your Tax ID attached on the non-profit application form.
I have checked using your email address and did not find the application yet, but I would suggest you to apply so you can receive further instructions about how to proceed with the upgrade process.
- Ashleigh DunbarAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 08:43 AMThank you have submitted the application as of this morning. From here what would be the next steps to getting this purchasing process completed and possibly expedited? Also, how long would the approval process for the application take to come through?
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 11:53 AM
The application process takes 2-4 hours. You should expect the email notification.