- MichielMasciniAsked on July 14, 2017 at 04:20 AM
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 04:30 AM
This is possible using the different features of JotForm. Here are some guides to help you get started:
1. First, you can allow multiple users to update a submission using the edit link. Here's a guide about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date.
2. Now you want to send the email alert with the edit link to different users based on an answer, you can also hide different sections of the form. This is possible by using conditional logic. To learn more about it, here's the general guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic.
To change the recipient or to direct the email alerts to different people or departments, here's a specific guide using conditional logic: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-Selection.
3. We also have a complete guide that walks you through on how to create an approval form with multi level process of submission with different users.Here's that guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/432-A-General-Approach-on-Building-an-Approval-Process-Workflow. That guide uses the same features I mentioned above, but is more detailed.
I hope that helps.