- email@example.comAsked on October 07, 2017 at 11:34 AM
I am writing you because some applicants to our academic program are reporting some problems with the submission of the application form.
After the student fills the form, when he/she presses the final button, the browser lands him/her on "error 404" page (page not found). If he/she try to make another submission, the form replies that only one attempt is allowed. We receive student applications but they don't receive any e-mail confirmation.
Applicants started reporting problems two days ago. Today I have entered in our Jotform main page (where we have all the forms related to the program) and all the forms have disappeared.
Please help me to solve this problem and restore the forms.
Fab Academy Coordination
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 07, 2017 at 02:03 PM
1. You have form redirect to a non-existing page. You have to fix that. Either by selecting the default thank you message or correcting the link in the Thank You URL.
2. You have enabled the unique submission limit. Please check both of the following and disable them:
3. You are posting this thread using a guest account. This means that you are not logged in to your registered account. The username is FabAcademy. If you forgot your password, you can reset it using your current email address.
4. Checking your email history, the autoresponders are sent to your students. I would suggest asking them to check their spam folder. Ask them to whitelist Jotform as well by adding firstname.lastname@example.org to their safe sender or contact list.
We often move different issues on separate threads, but since you are logged in using a guest account, I decided to answer them here so not to expose your email address. If you need to follow up, I'd suggest logging into your account and posting a separate thread for each issue.