- nwgsdpdxAsked on November 13, 2017 at 02:01 PM
How can this happen?
This form was submitted 200 times by the same person which took us over the limit!!
We had to pay to upgrade so we could keep using the forms we have in place.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 02:48 PM
It looks like a spam submission. Did you verify the user who submitted the form? Please let us know so that we can block the user's IP address and then reset your submission count. Also, please let us know if the form is embedded on any of your websites. If so, please provide us with the URL of the web page.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- nwgsdpdxAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:43 PMHi there,
It's not a spam submission- we know the woman.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 04:12 PM
Ok. Please let us know if the form is embedded in any of your web pages. Also, please check if there was any issue at the user's end. Generally, duplicate submissions are caused by refreshing the Thank you page.
To avoid such issues, you may consider using the unique question or submission feature from the form settings along with a captcha field.
- nwgsdpdxAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 07:43 PMHi there,
Can you please get rid of the duplicates?
We are using it on a web page.
Do we need to change it?Also- I just made a new form and it's saying it's connected to an invalid
When I try to change it- I don't have any options- what's going on there?
- nwgsdpdxAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 08:43 PMThe new form errror says "invalid account"
When I try to fix it- it say You cannot add more than one payment gateway
into a form!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 08:46 PM
We have decreased your monthly submissions counter from 202 current submissions to 2. I am afraid that we cannot remove the duplicates from our end, you may delete them from Submissions page or by using a Duplicate Submissions Terminator app.
If you notice the issue with the duplicate submissions again, let us know.
The second question has been moved into a separate thread:
It will be updated shortly.