- mdavidAsked on November 21, 2017 at 05:21 PM
From a paid subscription (Silver), how are forms shared to someones a free account?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 07:51 PM
Are you referring to the Sub-users account? If yes, you can share your forms with your sub-users. They can manage your forms and submissions. Here's a guide on how to add them to your account and how to share your forms to your sub-users: How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
If you're referring to sharing your forms, here are some related guides:
- Embed your forms to a webpage: https://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
- Adding your forms to Facebook: https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-a-Form-to-Your-Facebook-Page
- Send your forms via Email: https://www.jotform.com/help/303-How-to-Send-a-Form-via-Email
- Share the form URL to anyone: https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
If you're referring to a different issue, please provide more details so we can assist you properly and contact us again. Thank you.
- mdavidAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 08:42 AM
Nope. Not referring to any of that.
Person A has a subscribed account with 9 sub-users. Person B has their own FREE account and needs some forms from Person A.
How can the forms be shared from Person A to Person B?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 10:25 AM
The same process when you create a sub-account. Just create a sub-account in your paid account and then enter the free user's email address. Select which forms you want to share and that's it!
The system will automatically understand if the email address is associated with the account or not. If the account exists, there's no need to signup, the free user will only receive a notification on his email address about the shared forms. The shared forms can be seen in the shared with you tab under My Forms page.
Hope this clears your question.