- NewspacearchitectAsked on February 12, 2018 at 11:44 AM
I want to insert the following text in a fixed block that prints out on the submitted form with 3 fields above it.
How can I do that? When I enter it into the text box is shows when filling the box but does not print on the submitted form only the top 3 field responses print out leaving me with a form with no body of text.
FIELD 1 PROJECT NAME
FIELD 2 PROJECT ADDRESS
FIELD 3 PROJECT NUMBER
Then this test static unchanging forever appears in the submitted form:
City of Tallahassee
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
Re: Request to Start Work Prior to Permit Issuance
I am requesting approval to start the construction work at the subject location for which an application for permit has been officially applied.
I understand that in accordance with Section 105.12 of the Florida Building Code, you may grant this approval. I also understand that the following conditions would be part of any approval:
* Any work done based on this approval is entirely at my own risk.
* Any and all code requirements of the subsequent permit will have to be met.
* No work can proceed beyond the first required inspection.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Architect, Commercial Builder
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 01:03 PM
As I can understand, you need to include some of the answers in a static text element, then allow your users to print that out.
Unfortunately, the PDF report of the submissions will not allow that, at least while you're using the static text.
You can indeed pass variables to static text and then you may allow the user to print the web form with a print button on your form, here are the steps:
1. Add the static text and pass the needed values, this guide will help you doing so: https://www.jotform.com/help/418-Pass-an-Input-Field-to-a-Text-Field
2. Add a print button to the form, this guide will help you doing so: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms
You may also include the static text with the variables in an email notification or autoresponder, you only need to manually type in the text in the email and use the fields names to get their values, these guides will help you with tat:
I hope this helps.