- cliffblacksxswAsked on February 12, 2018 at 03:39 PM
Is there a reason why I'm getting this, when I have reset my password. I'm trying to delete my submissions...
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 04:53 PM
To my understanding, you are trying to delete all the submissions of a particular form in your account. Can you tell us which one, please?
Can you try logging out then logging back into your account and see if that will help with the issue you are experiencing, please?
You can also try using a different browser or clearing your current browser's cache first before logging back into your account.
If after doing that you are still experiencing the same issue please let us know.
- cliffblacksxswAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 05:43 PMI've closed out like 3 times....I"m trying to delete the submission for:
* SXSW NEW UPDATE/VENDOR FORM*
- Ryan_BrionesAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 08:29 PM
I was able to clone your form and delete all submissions. Maybe your Internet timed out?
As much as I want to delete all the submissions on your form, I can’t do it because of security reasons. You should be able to delete your submissions by following this guide.
If for some reason you're still unable to delete submissions, please write back. If possible, please provide us with a console report.
- cliffblacksxswAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 11:43 AMHello, I've clear all cookies on my computer and I'm still getting this
error message, Ive even updated my password for the 5 time and nothing is
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 13, 2018 at 12:43 PM