- music204Asked on March 08, 2018 at 10:21 AM
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 11:18 AM
Your question did not completely reach us.
I have checked your account. Actually, your billing date is today. You can view your invoices on your billing page.
See the screenshot below:
Your account is scheduled to downgrade to Free on April 9th, 2018 since you have canceled.
Until this date, you can continue to use your plan's remain usage.
If you have any further problems, please let us know via this thread.
- music204Answered on March 08, 2018 at 12:46 PM
Why would you charge me on March 8 when your notification in the account said the next billing date was March 9? I purposely downgraded prior to that March 9 billing date.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 12:56 PM
Kindly do note that Next billing date is different from Downgrade date. Your billing date has always been 08th of every Month and this is your last day when you can use the service you have subscribed to. Once date 8th is over then downgrade is effected on your account on 9th.
I hope the above clarifies any concerns you had.
- music204Answered on March 08, 2018 at 12:59 PM
So to be clear, will the new $39 charge be reversed? I do not want that plan for the next 30 days.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 01:19 PM
To confirm, did you follow these steps in canceling your subscription in PayPal?
Here is a guide How-to-Cancel-a-Subscription-and-downgrade-back-to-free
Then cancel the account in PayPal How-Can-I-Cancel-My-PayPal-Subscription
Just to make sure your subscription won't auto renew.
Regarding the the $39 charge, yes it would be reversed or refunded to you.
- music204Answered on March 08, 2018 at 02:22 PM
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 02:41 PM
To confirm did you follow these steps in cancelling your subscription?
Cancel the subscription in PayPal guide
Let us know, so that you can be assured your subscription won't auto renew.