- PciurysekAsked on March 09, 2018 at 11:55 AM
hello, my account isn’t letting me create new forms all of a sudden. It looks like I’ve never had this issue but all of a sudden I can’t create anything new. Why have I been able to create many forms throughout the years of using jotform but now I’m suddenly having lots of issues?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 12:36 PM
I have had a look at your account and seen you are subscribed to Gold Plan which does not have form limits meaning you can create as many forms as you may need.
I have also tested by creating a from named "test Account form" and I was able to create the form.
Would you kindly confirm you are having the issue on the account "Pciurysek" and kindly share the error you are getting when creating new forms?
If possible share a screenshot of the error: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- PciurysekAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 04:43 PMHello, we had to upgrade because all of a sudden we weren’t able to make any new forms. We’ve never had this issue until the last couple of days. My question is how come we never had this limitation put on us before, and all of a sudden this has happened? Our previous plan never had this issue. I’m questioning the sudden onset of limitations because having to upgrade suddenly makes no sense.
Dr. Paul Ciurysek
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 05:37 PM
Our pricing structure has changed and a limit on the number of active forms has been implemented, this has been eventually applied to all the plans. I can see you were on the silver plan which allows you to have up to 100 active forms, since your account was created before this limit was implemented all your forms were grandfathered and the limit applies to you only if you need to create more forms, note that you have actually more than 700 forms on your account.
Now, if you would remain on the silver plan then you will need to disable the needed number of forms in order to have room for new ones, for example, if you would need to create one more form you would need to disable 601 forms, these forms are only disabled and they remain on your account so you can access them at any time and you can view the submissions data for these forms as well.
I would recommend you to kindly check this link about your account limits: https://www.jotform.com/help/408-Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
If you have more questions, please let us know.
- PciurysekAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 06:43 PMHello, I’m still waiting for a response as to why I wasn’t notified of these changes, which left our company scrambling to figure out what was going on. This is the second time in three weeks that my company has had issues with our jotform account and both have been left without sufficient responses to our concerns. Additionally, we upgraded to the silver then gold plan within the same 10 minutes, accidentally selecting the silver package. Since we paid for the gold shortly thereafter, we’d like the payment for the silver plan reimbursed since it was accidental and since we selected a higher priced option.
I look forward to a response.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 08:13 PM
Please note that the limit was implemented back in 2016 and it was initially implemented to free and guest accounts, it has been eventually implemented to the rest.
The announcement was posted here: https://www.jotform.com/blog/242-Changes-For-JotForm-Starter-Guest-Plan-Users
Regarding the payments you made, the payment processor automatically adjusted the charges according to the payments you already made, the unused time was already discounted of the new subscriptions you purchased, please find your invoices and the payment details following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/329-How-to-Check-Invoices