- cigarmike1Asked on June 19, 2016 at 06:46 PM
I'm setting up a new website for someone who want to be able to use both Paypal or a secure credit card of the donator's choice. Here is the url of the current website, www.ourheartsofhope.org. Please see their Donate menu item..we want to improve that with the options and an easy way to let people know they can use both Paypal or credit card.
I am a current subscriber to Jot Form and saw your email about new donate options. I surfed your site but couldn't figure the best way to go.
Many thanks for your support and help.
PS Feel free to call me at 215-249-8157 if it would be easier for you to explain.Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 08:29 PM
Unfortunately I could not access the donation page:
Paypal Pro will allow you to accept payments via Paypal and with Credit Cards. You can see here the fees:
If you decide to use Paypal along with other payment method, then you can take a look at this guide:
Luckily Jotform has let available many different payment methods. Selecting one can depend mostly on your location, and also your customers', and on the fees charged. You can take a better look at our different payment processors:
Also you can take a look at this guide on how to setup a recurring payment form:
If you need further assistance please let us know and we'll be glad to assist.
- cigarmike1Answered on June 19, 2016 at 08:45 PMHi Carina. Im sorry but I typed the website. The correct URL is www.ourheartsofhope.org. In the meanwhile, Ill check out the links you sent me. Thanks for the quick response.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 10:11 PM
I checked the form on your webpage and I can see that it is currently a custom form. With the help of the links provided by my colleague Carina, you will be able to customize your form further and create a recurring donation payment form with paypal. If you need assistance with setting it up, please let us know. Regards.
- cigarmike1Answered on June 20, 2016 at 02:45 PMGreetings Chriistian and/or Carina.
Thank you for the information youve sent regarding a Donate form for a new website I am creating. Would it be possible to call me direct at 215-249-8157 to help me through the initial set-up of a demo form so i can show it to my client and get approval?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 04:00 PM
We currently do not have live support via phone. So we cannot give you a call at this time.
In the user guide: How-to-Have-a-Recurring-Custom-Donation-Payment-Form there is a demo form included.
You can also clone the demo form so that you can better review it on your Form Builder.
User guide: How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Hope this help. Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
- cigarmike1Answered on June 21, 2016 at 06:45 PMHello again. I still am having problems creating a donation form. The problem is i need a form that allows the user to either make a one time donation OR choose to make a recurring donation at intervals he/she would choose. plus they need to see the option to either use a credit card or Paypal in the form as well. Am I asking too much of JotForm?
Im getting a bit desperate. Any guidance
maybe you could set up a form and i could clone it?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 08:34 PM
Here are the steps to achieve it:
First you will need to follow this guide in order to create a multiple payment form: How-to-Create-a-Basic-Multiple-Payment-form
You can set a recurring donation by following the steps on this guide: How-to-Have-a-Recurring-Custom-Donation-Payment-Form
For the one-time donation you can use either the sell products option or the donation options where users can add the amount to donate.
To allow your users to pay using their Credit Card in the form or using the PayPal account you will need a PayPal Pro account and here is the link to our integration: https://apps.jotform.com/app/paypal_pro_integration
Do note that based on the guide to create a multiple payment form you need to have basically 3 forms:
1. Main form where the other two forms will be embedded.
2. Form with recurring payment.
3. Form wit one-time payment.
This is basically what you need to fo in order to allow your users to donate as you want.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 14, 2016 at 03:46 PM
I found another resolution that can work for this purpose while using only a single form.
It can be reviewed on this discussion thread.