Want to know what’s better than getting paid through your online form? Getting paid over and over again from a single submission!
By using recurring payments, you can collect regular remittances for memberships, subscriptions, and donations — all directly through your online forms. Recurring payments mean more revenue for you and more convenience for your customers.
Why Jotform users love Square
- Instant deposits
- No monthly fees
- Full PCI compliance
- A beautiful dashboard
Best of all, Square integrates with Jotform just by connecting your account from the form builder.
Here’s a quick guide on how to get started:
1. Start by logging into your account and going to the form builder. Then, find the Square icon at the top of the list of payment integrations under Payments in the Form Elements sidebar.
2. All you need to do to connect your Square account to Jotform is type in your Square account information. If you don’t have a Square account yet, you can sign up directly through this panel as well. Or sign up here and receive free processing on your first $1,000 in transactions.
3. Now for the fun part. Once you’re connected, you can select what you’re selling. In this case, choose “Sell Subscriptions” to activate recurring payments.
4. Last, you’ll be prompted to set the payment details, including the name of what you’re selling, the price, and the frequency you’d like to get paid.
5. And that’s it! Now you have a fully functional way to accept recurring payments through your Square account.
Square is a brand that Jotform customers trust. See our case studies with a famous tattoo artist in LA as well as a popular dentist in San Francisco to see how they’re leveraging Jotform and Square to collect payments for their businesses.
Thank you for helping improve the Jotform Blog. 🎉