Do you want to take your relationship with your website visitors to the next level? Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) service to help observe your relationships anywhere from some popular social networks to mobile phones.
Here’s how our newest integration with Zoho CRM works. JotForm captures leads from your website and sends customer data to Zoho where you’ll be able to develop & keep healthy relationships with your newest visitors.
How to Setup the Zoho CRM Integration:
1. Get a Zoho CRM account.
2. Go to the integrations button on the online form builder at the “setup & embed” tab.
3. Fill in your account info from Zoho CRM and click next.
4. Select the type of form. FYI, contact forms need a full name field for the integration. Lead forms need a full name and a text box for the integration.
5. You may add a lot of custom fields to your form to send it to Zoho CRM like the example form below. Don’t forget to add custom fields to your Zoho CRM account first.
6. Click finish and your integration is ready to go.
Building strong relationships comes from dealing with every visitor to your site as if they are your very first visitor. You may lose track when your business gets bigger but with JotForm and Zoho CRM, you’ll never lose a customer again.
Give us suggestions, comments, and criticism below to help us improve our service.