With this integration, the information submitted through your form automatically populates the correct fields in your HubSpot CRM, where your sales team can quickly act.
Before, the only way to fill your HubSpot account with information collected using Jotform was to copy and paste, one form submission at a time. There had to be a better way. Now the forms you create for lead generation, donations, event registrations, and more will sync with a system that makes it incredibly easy to follow up with respondents.
The best part is that HubSpot CRM is not only one of the best CRMs on the market, it’s also free to use.
Here are a few reasons why people love HubSpot:
- Built-in task management
- Automatic customer interaction tracking
- Call placement from within the CRM
- Real-time notifications
- Email templates
Get up and running with your new HubSpot form integration in just a few simple steps.
1. Choose one of your lead generation forms, or quickly create a new one in Jotform’s Form Builder. Then find the HubSpot CRM integration under Settings at the top.
2. Connect your Jotform and HubSpot CRM accounts simply by logging into HubSpot.
3. Now it’s time to merge your form fields to match what shows up in your HubSpot account.
And that’s all there is to it! Now your fully customizable online forms will deliver contacts and leads directly into your HubSpot CRM account.
Want to do even more with the HubSpot integration? You can also create a new deal for a contact. In the integration settings, click the checkbox next to Create a new deal and make the necessary selections. Every new submission to your form will create a new deal for the related contact.
When the tools you use work together, it can save your company hours every week by eliminating tedious, unnecessary tasks. Now this cost-effective combination will help generate more leads and help your sales team close deals.
Are you a HubSpot user? Have you tried the new integration? Let us know in the comments below.