With JotForm’s Highrise integration, you’ll be able to track contacts & tasks since you cannot have any conversations in a web form. The best part is, you can add unlimited fields for tracking to manage contacts & tasks how you want them to be.
How to Setup the Highrise Integration :
Get a Highrise account if you don’t have one and copy your authentication token with the following steps:
1. Click account & settings
2. Select my info
3. Select the API token tab
4. Copy the given code
5. Go to our form builder and click on the integrations button on the toolbar.
6. Select Highrise on the integrations wizard.
7. Enter your Highrise account credentials.
8. Choose the type of your form. Choose “Contact” for creating contacts and “Task” for setting tasks.
9. Map your form question fields with the data fields on your Highrise account. Here’s what you can do in your Highrise account:
Here’s how you see it in our integration wizard:
10. Click finish and you’re done.
Go ahead and take your business to the next level with our newest integration. Feel free to give us comments, suggestions, or related issues in the comments section below.
For more detail, please check our user guide on How to Setup the Highrise Integration.