Browse Article by Topicsadd form to basecamp basecampHQ basecamp basecamp classic
Related Forum Questions
- I forget the user name and the password of my form
- Associating an Big Commerce order with a Basecamp project
- Is JotForm being blocked by Basecamp?
- Basecamp Integration
- Send forms to Basecamp
- How do I make our forms available to all staff
- How do I change E-mail to receive them?
- Adding Form to new Basecamp (Highrise CRM)
- Attachments in RTF notification
- Forms with multiple attachments
Adding a form to Basecamp classicLast Update: May 24, 2016
I have created and saved a form in JotForm that I want to add to Basecamp.
1. Go grab the iFrame embed code of your form. Here's how:
1.1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar
1.2. In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "iFrame" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button at the bottom in order to copy the iFrame code.
2. In your Project on Basecamp. Create a new message. In the bottom right hand corner of the message text area, you will see "Switch to Textile / HTML", Click on that.
3. Give your message a title & paste your JotForm iFrame embed code gathered in step 1 in to the text area.
4. Post the message.
For whatever reason, the form doesnt immediately show in the next dialog window. Just refresh your browser or you can go back to "Overview", and click on the messages' entry to see your Form.