Browse Article by Topicsiframe wordpress theme launch effect
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Quick overview of form themes
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the form iFrame code
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- How to use your JotForm themes
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- Adding a form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- My form is not submitting when using Embed method
- Form not showing on IE, Firefox
- How can I adjust the background image of the form's header?
- Triggering other action using submit button
- Themes Store: Return the purchased theme in theme store and refund payment
- Form not showing theme in preview
- Your forms don't display in Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- How to know which themes are responsive?
- How to update Wordpress Plugin?
- Is it normal for me to need to reapply a theme to all of my forms every time I make a change
Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaignLast Update: May 24, 2016
Launch Effect is a free Wordpress theme that lets you create a viral campaign in minutes
Now you can add your own custom form to your Launch Effect campaign to replace the default form.
1. Get the iFrame embed code of the form.
1.1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
1.2. In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "iFrame" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button at the bottom in order to copy the iFrame code.
2. Go to Launch Effect's Designer tab then click the Sign-Up Page option
3. Expand Body Text then paste your form's embed codes before or after your page text, whichever you prefer.
4. Save the changes
5. Click Global Styles then expand the Head section
6. Add these codes to the Additional Scripts text section. Be sure to replace the value of height to that of your form's iFrame embed codes. These codes will hide the default Launch Effect form and set a fixed height to accommodate the new iFrame-d form.
Note: You may have to adjust the height value to properly display your form.
7. Save changes again