Browse Article by Topicsiframe wordpress theme launch effect
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Quick overview of form themes
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Getting the form iFrame code
- Embed JotForm in Wordpress using the Embed Form Plugin
- How to use your JotForm themes
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- Adding a form to Weebly
Related Forum Questions
- Form looks odd in Wordpress
- My form seems to be jumping?
- Form not responsive on Wordpress mobile
- Form embedded in a website showing "login certificate may have expired" error message
- Not able to submit the form embedded on my Wordpress website
- Is Jotform compatible with Wordpress websites?
- The form theme brickwall was not being used by my form
- One form is not showing up on my WordPress.com website
- In case of multiple forms of payment into the same form with the iFrame widget, where does the submit button go?
- Theme not showing on published form
Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaignLast Update: May 24, 2016
Launch Effect is a free Wordpress theme that lets you create a viral campaign in minutes
Now you can add your own custom form to your Launch Effect campaign to replace the default form.
1. Get the iFrame embed code of the form.
1.1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
1.2. In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "iFrame" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button at the bottom in order to copy the iFrame code.
2. Go to Launch Effect's Designer tab then click the Sign-Up Page option
3. Expand Body Text then paste your form's embed codes before or after your page text, whichever you prefer.
4. Save the changes
5. Click Global Styles then expand the Head section
6. Add these codes to the Additional Scripts text section. Be sure to replace the value of height to that of your form's iFrame embed codes. These codes will hide the default Launch Effect form and set a fixed height to accommodate the new iFrame-d form.
Note: You may have to adjust the height value to properly display your form.
7. Save changes again