Browse Article by TopicsShopify
Related Forum Questions
- Do jotforms integrate with Shopify orders?
- I'm getting a Payment Error in my Stripe form that is embedded on Shopify site
- is it possible to create a image upload form for my online store?
- Not able to open or view forms when using an EGYPT IP address
- Is it possible to sync a jotform payment form with shopify checkout?
- JotForm to Shopify integration: Create a customer after submission
- Is it possible to create a simple ecommerce site with 4 to 5 pages using JotForm?
- I changed my shopify theme and now jotform won't load
- I have just put a jot form onto my shopify site but when you submit the form i have no idea where it goes?
- Having issues submitting the form from our Shopify pages
Adding a form to Shopify Store FrontpageLast Update: May 24, 2016
Adding Form to Shipify Store is just a few steps.
Step 1: Get your form embed codes by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
Step 2: Login to Shopify (http://www.shopify.com/login). After you login, you will be redirected to your Shopify Admin Panel.
Step 3: Click "Blog & Pages" then click "Create a new page".
Step 4: Enter your "Page Title" then click "View HTML" button and enter your form embed codes;
Step 5: Click "Create Page"
Next step is to add your page to your store front page.
Step 6: Click "Navigation"
Step 7: Click "Add Link".
Step 8: Enter "Name of new link"
Step 9: Choose "Page" for Links to
Step 10: Choose the page that you have created on the above steps
Step 11: Click "Add link" again to finish
Example Page: http://kds-inc.myshopify.com/pages/contact-us
If you have questions, please use comment box below. Thanks