Browse Article by Topicsshopify
Related Forum Questions
- Addition of upload file button to Shopify Store
- JotForm not loading in Shopify
- Need to embed code into my shopify checkout page
- Can I integrate this order form with shopify?
- Form is not showing up in the checkout process
- Seeing header twice in my shopify store
- How do I add the form to my Shopify site?
- Form is not loading on shopify store
- My jotform account is no longer an app on my shopify account, why?
- Do jotforms integrate with Shopify orders?
Adding a form to Shopify Store FrontpageLast Update: January 5, 2017
Adding Form to Shipify Store is just a few steps.
Step 1: Get your form embed codes by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
Step 2: Login to Shopify (http://www.shopify.com/login). After you login, you will be redirected to your Shopify Admin Panel.
Step 3: Click "Blog & Pages" then click "Create a new page".
Step 4: Enter your "Page Title" then click "View HTML" button and enter your form embed codes;
Step 5: Click "Create Page"
Next step is to add your page to your store front page.
Step 6: Click "Navigation"
Step 7: Click "Add Link".
Step 8: Enter "Name of new link"
Step 9: Choose "Page" for Links to
Step 10: Choose the page that you have created on the above steps
Step 11: Click "Add link" again to finish
Example Page: http://kds-inc.myshopify.com/pages/contact-us
If you want your customers to upload files with their orders, check this guide from Shopify to learn how:
If you have questions, please use comment box below. Thanks