Browse Article by Topicspaypal stripe charge later charge
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- Difference Between PayPal & PayPal Pro
- How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- How to Test Authorize.net Payment Tool on Sandbox Mode?
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
Related Forum Questions
- Stripe API Key Error
- Why Stripe payments are being declined?
- Stripe API not valid
- Stripe Payment Integration - Invalid API Key problem
- How to disable form cloning by other users?
- Integration with Paypal question/problem
- I am being billed for both monthly and yearly subscription plan.
- Can I create monthly auto renewal membership subscription for payment form
- I got charge 79$ and don;t know why?
- Authorize.Net PCI error
How to Enable Payment AuthorizationLast Update: January 12, 2017
When you are selling physical items or items that need your approval prior to delivery to the customer, you may sometimes want to get payment authorization only - and capture payment at a later time when needed.
Luckily, payment authorization is available on the following JotForm payment integration:
However, of the three, only Stripe integration has the option to capture the payment from within JotForm's interface (submissions page and email notifications). For PayPal and Authorize.Net, you must login to their respective merchant interfaces and do the manual payment capture from there.
Here's How to Enable Payment Authorization: