Browse Article by Topicspaypal stripe charge later charge
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- Difference Between PayPal & PayPal Pro
- How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- How to Test Authorize.net Payment Tool on Sandbox Mode?
- How to Strip Payment Labels and Separate Payment Info on Email Alerts
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
Related Forum Questions
- Will coupons be applied at checkout with paypal subscription?
- I need to embed the PayPal html code into the form. How can I do that?
- paypal form
- How to have Paypal payment form
- Billing: Silver Yearly subscription with End Of Year Sale price
- Payment form is missing submit button
- Paypal is not recognizing Coupon Codes
- Can I use the subscription feature in jotform with a basic paypal account?
- Payment through Stripe integration didn't get through?
- Status of the issue with adding PayPal products
How to Enable Payment AuthorizationLast Update: September 29, 2016
When you are selling physical items or items that need your approval prior to delivery to the customer, you may sometimes want to get payment authorization only - and capture payment at a later time when needed.
Luckily, payment authorization is available on the following JotForm payment integration:
However, of the three, only Stripe integration has the option to capture the payment from within JotForm's interface (submissions page and email notifications). For PayPal and Authorize.Net, you must login to their respective merchant interfaces and do the manual payment capture from there.
Here's How to Enable Payment Authorization: