With a robust payment processing platform and fraud detection service, CyberSource has made it easy for merchants and organizations worldwide to collect money online securely.
Through its Secure Acceptance service, CyberSource complies with the European Union’s new PSD2 regulation by authenticating payments using 3D Secure 2.0. You must contact CyberSource to enable 3D Secure 2.0 and get the Cardinal credentials needed for 3D Secure 2.0 to work in Jotform’s integration.
Adding and Setting up CyberSource in the Form
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search for CyberSource and click or drag/drop it to add.
- In CyberSource’s Payment Settings, you must provide and set the following:
If you toggle to enable the 3D Secure 2.0, you must provide the following:
- Cardinal API Key
- Cardinal API Identifier
- Cardinal OrgUnit ID
Please check the following user guide from CyberSource for the steps to enable 3D Security from your CyberSource account. Under the given guide, you’ll find the requirements to enable 3D Secure.
If given the Cardinal credentials, you’ll find them through the Payer Authentication Configuration under the Payment Configuration section of your CyberSource dashboard.
- Now, proceed to the Payment Type dropdown. With CyberSource, you can set up the integration to do any of the following:
- Sell Products
- Sell Subscriptions
- User Defined Amount
- If you select Sell Products or Subscriptions, you must click the Continue button to set up your products or subscription options. If you select User Defined Amount or Donation, click the Save button to complete the integration.
Related User Guides:
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Add Options to Payment Forms
- How to Add Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- How to Add Shipping Cost to Payment Forms
- How to Generate an Invoice for Your Payment Form
Additional Gateway Settings
The options under Additional Gateway Settings vary on your chosen Payment Type. For example, you’ll see the following if you choose Sell Products.
Sandbox Mode means you’re accepting test payments, while Authorization Only means you’re charging customers manually.