Ghost is a user-friendly, straightforward, and simple open-source blogging platform with a crisp and minimal interface.
Please keep reading if you want to embed your Jotform form into your Ghost page or blog post.
Getting the Embed Code for Ghost
- In the Form Builder, go to the Publish tab.
- Click Platforms on the left.
- Search and click Ghost.
- Click the Copy Code button.
You now have the embed codes for Ghost.
Adding Form to Ghost
- In your Ghost dashboard, click Pages on the left side of the page.
- Assuming you’ve already created the page, click it to edit.
- In your Ghost editor, click the Plus (+) icon.
- Choose and click HTML block.
- Paste your form’s embed codes in the HTML box.
- Click the Update link at the top of the page editor.
- Finally, click the Update button from the list of choices. You’re done embedding after that.
- View the page to verify if the form is displayed.
The above steps are for Ghost’s page. But the steps are the same if you want to add a form to your Ghost posts.
Ghost Pro is used in this guide, but the steps are the same for a self-installed Ghost website.