Creating PayPal Payment Forms with Jotform is quick and easy. Just follow the process below and you’ll be integrated with PayPal in no time.
- Click the Add Form Element button in the Form Builder.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search for PayPal and select the integration you’d like to use.
We have a few different PayPal payment tools available. If you have a personal PayPal account, use PayPal Personal or PayPal Standard. Otherwise, you can use PayPal Business, PayPal Commerce, or PayPal Checkout.
- Next, connect your PayPal account. For PayPal Personal and PayPal Standard, you only need to provide the email.
- Select the Payment Type. To learn more, see “Order Form Types”.
- Finally, click Continue to save the changes.
Additional Gateway Settings
Expand the Additional Gateway Settings section for more options.
- Users Can Select Multiple Products – set to “Yes” if you want users to be able to select multiple products.
- Show Total Price on the Form – select “Yes” if you want to show the total amount on the form.
- Sandbox Mode – the PayPal Sandbox is a self-contained, virtual testing environment that mimics the live PayPal production environment. It provides a shielded space where you can initiate and watch your application process the requests you make to the PayPal APIs without touching any live PayPal accounts.
- Authorization Only – enable this option if you want to collect orders and charge customers at a later date. See “How to Enable Payment Authorization” to learn more.
- Require Shipment Address – if you’ll be shipping a product to the user or need an address for some other purpose, select “Yes”.
- Checkout Language – select the language to be used on your checkout page.
- IPN Relay URL – if you are using PayPal with another provider that needs to get IPN messages, you can enter the provided URL in the box.
- Pending Payment Email – this option allows you to send an email to customers who fail to submit their payments on time. For more details, see “How to Set Up Incomplete Payment Notification Email”.
- Clickable Image Preview – enable this option to open product images in a lightbox window.
- Use Decimals – this is enabled by default. Select “No” if you don’t want to use decimals.
- Decimal Separator – you can choose to use decimal points or commas.
- Redirected PayPal Page Style – to learn more about this, see this page from PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/customize
- Checkout Logo – you can display your custom logo on the checkout page. The image you upload will replace your email address or merchant ID.
- Checkout Cart Color – you can designate a border color to appear around the selected product items on the checkout page.