Browse Article by Topicsblogengine blogengine.net dotnet
Related Forum Questions
- Embedding form into Dot Net Nuke site
- Learn JotForm
- how to embed form in LightBox format in DotNetNuke?
- Does this work with DotNetNuke?
Adding a form to BlogEngine.NETLast Update: May 24, 2016
Sameera Perera implemented a plug-in to make JotForm work on BlogEngine.NET open source .NET blogging tool. See this page to download the script and instructions:
What is BlogEngine.NET?
BlogEngine.NET is an open source .NET blogging project that was born out of desire for a better blog platform. A blog platform with less complexity, easy customization, and one that takes advantage of the latest .NET features."
How to Add Forms to BlogEngine.NET?
1. Download Sameera's JotFormEmbed.cs script on this page.
2. Drop the JotFormEmbed.cs in to the App_Code/Extensions folder of your BE.NET installation.
3. Enter [jotform:formid,width,height] on your posts or pages.