- PEPPER2015Asked on June 23, 2017 at 10:21 AM
Also I was wondering if this type of form will be possible with jotform.
https://webprinter.co.za/?page=flyers a form calculator / order form with checkout based on your selection?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Unfortunately we ware unable to open the webpage URL you have shared. Please check the screenshot below:
Please share the correct webpage URL and we will take a look. It will help us understand your requirement.
We will wait for your response.
- PEPPER2015Answered on June 26, 2017 at 01:47 AM
Hi the website is https://webprinter.co.za
Not sure why you can't view the site, I made screenshots of the form. It is selecting certain
options ( with a price attached to it in the back end ) and then the form calculates the total and you can add it to cart straight from the form?
Thank you :-)
- CharlieAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 03:02 AM
We do not have a cart system, but the form builder allows you to make complex calculations for your product and pass it on the payment integration field's total value. Here are some links to help you get started:
1. First, you can assign calculation values on input fields like radio button, drop down field and check boxes. You can learn more about it on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value.
3. Now to pass the calculated final price to your payment integration, you can follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
If you are new to our payment integrations, you can check the links below to learn more about how they are setup:
I hope that helps.