- BrentAsked on February 02, 2018 at 01:28 PM
It would be SO much quicker if you guys had phone support. Do you have phone support?Actually, I have too issues.1) For some reason I keep getting error message after form is sent. It’s supposed to go to a Thank You page on my site (I even tried the standard Jotform Thank you option). One form works fine, the other has the error. I checked and see that both forms are set up exactly the same for re-direction/thank you message, but one shows that error page. Here’s the form I’m having that issue: https://form.jotform.com/33427263836963It’s supposed to go here after completion: http://www.hmmawards.com/thank-you/THIS form works just fine: https://form.jotform.com/334274937849702) I have integrated iContact capture emails for the form above. The other doesn’t look like it’s set up for that…or is it? (https://form.jotform.com/33427493784970). When I try to do the API set up, it’s the same code as the other form, so creating another API password for the same API address would be wrong? Or does it matter?See? This stuff can be handled so much easier via phone. Thanks in advance to your reply---BrentPage URL:
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 01:46 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have phone support.
For the form https://form.jotform.com/33427263836963, the Thank you page was not redirected because the Redirect to external link was disabled.
For your second question, kindly reintegrate IContact. Authentication will just login you to your account, although you can create a new password for the API, it would be the same to all.
I hope this information helps.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 02:43 PMI have entered the URL to re-direct the thank you and still get the error page. Please, fill out form yourself (use coupon code “Diamond2018” bypass payment) and see what happens.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 03:09 PM
I reviewed your form and I see the redirect Thank You URL was correctly configured.
But I also found that the form was using Send Post Data method.
Does the thank you page actually uses the post method? If not, I suggest you set the Send Post Data option in the form to NO.
Let us know if issue persist.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 03:43 PMI have selected “No” for send post data…and the issue is still persists. Again, I checked all settings with another form with exact same configuration, and still get error message one the one form. As you can see, I have selected the custom URL "Thank You”, just like the other form that works. See attached screen shots. Also, all the times I’ve tried testing the form today (using the coupon code) I don’t receive the submission info confirmation/filled form.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 03:43 PMI cloned this form last month so I could use PayPal for the month of Jan. The form I’m having issues with is the original form (from which the PayPal form was cloned) Would this have any bearing on the issue at hand?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 04:54 PM
Can you please confirm this is the form https://www.jotformpro.com/form/33427263836963 with issue?
I am confused which form you meant now.
But this form uses Authorize.Net payment integration(not PayPal) when I checked.
I suggest you check also the Authorize.Net account credentials. Make sure they are correct and the account is active.
We will wait for your response.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 05:43 PMYes, that is the correct form (https://www.jotformpro.com/form/33427263836963 )
I have tested the payment method. Authorize.net is working fine (API Log in and Transaction key are good)
Can’t figure out why after submitting a fully filled form it does not go to a Thank You page!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 02, 2018 at 06:55 PM
Please take note that the custom redirect URL Thank You page will only be seen after successful submission. If the submission did not reach post submission state, it will not redirect to the custom URL thank you page.
I reviewed your form existing submission data, but I see there were no completed submission payment yet.
Take note that payment is mandatory on your form.
Meaning the end-users must do payments before they can submit the form.
If you like you can setup the form first to Sandbox test mode. This way you can test submissions without payments, and you can test if the redirection to custom URL thank you page is working.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 01:43 PMHate to be a pain in the ass, but I have completed an actual transaction using a credit card. Here’s the form: https://form.jotform.com/33427263836963
Payment goes through, I receive a confirmation of payment (to email@example.com ) and a payment receipt to the email I used (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and see the transaction complete and settled in my authorize.net account. However, I still get that error message after clicking the submit button instead of getting a “Thank You”. I have checked all settings (again) and see everything is as it should be. There is something not happening correctly on the redirect option. I also tried the default thank you (Jotform) and still get the error message. See attached screenshot.
Please help because this is getting extremely frustrating. I’ll own up if I’ve done anything wrong on my end.
Thanks so much...
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 03:29 PM
I cloned your form and tested (with Sandbox mode in Authorize.net), but I wasn't able to replicate the issue you described.
So the issue could be either with your Authorize.net live account or with your account in general.
So please try the following:
1) Set the Thank you page to default one and test if the issue appears (I'm sorry if this is repeated).
2) If the issue appears please take the console report when it happens, here is how: https://www.jotform.com/help/453-How-to-get-a-console-report-from-most-common-browsers
We'll wait for your response.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 04:43 PMOk, followed your instructions. See screenshot.
This was the error page after I completed a paid transaction.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 07:33 PM
Sorry, we could not see your screenshot. Our forum does not capture attached images on email. Would you mind uploading the images directly to your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1371188? We would greatly appreciate it.
The error is important to us as it would help determine the root cause of this issue.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 04:43 PMI followed the instructions given from the last email received from you (see attached) and attached the screenshot to the thread.
Haven't gotten a response yet. Can you PLEASE follow up and let me know what the heck is happening?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 05:42 PM
Please use this URL https://www.jotform.com/answers/1371188 to open the discussion thread.
You should be able to see that there is no screenshot image included from your latest response.
To upload a screenshot image to this discussion thread, click on the Insert/Edit image icon
You should be able to upload image file to your message.
As to the reported issue, I review again your form https://form.jotform.com/33427263836963
I see a latest successful/completed payment submission on the form.
This confirms that post submission of the form is working. So the Thank You page should have been seen after the completed submission.
Let us know if issue still persist.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 05:54 PM
Yes, it still persists. As I mentioned in previous comments, everything works as it should (submission, transaction, transaction receipt email, etc....EXCEPT the Thank You page! The redirect has an issue. As soon as the "submit" button is clicked, the response page is an "error" page and not the desired "Thank You" page. It only happens on this one submission form.
Please see attached screenshot (far right to see the "fail to load" resource)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 07:11 PM
Thank you for providing us more details and the screenshot image also. Upon comparing the 2 forms:
https://form.jotform.com/33427263836963 (with issue)
https://form.jotform.com/33427493784970 (no issue)
I noted the difference in the integration. The form with issue is using iContact integration.
It is possible the issue had to do with the iContact integration not working. Will it be ok with you for this testing purposes to remove first the iContact integration on the form https://form.jotform.com/33427263836963
Then test again without the integration. Check if the Thank You page will work properly.
Please let us know if the results.
- hmmawardsAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 02:20 PM
Ok, I disengaged iContact, then re-integrated it and that seemed to do the trick. Thanks for staying on this with me. Sometimes the most confounding issues have the simplest solution. Thanks again and you can finally close this ticket! :-)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2018 at 03:35 PM
Thank you for taking the time updating us on the status. We're glad to know all is good now.
Contact us again anytime should you need further assistance.