- adunbar2Asked on February 20, 2018 at 01:46 PM
We would like to create a form that users can attach multiple attachments. Where do you store attachments? How can user and admin view attachments? Is there a limit in size or number of attachments?
Can form have a user login so that user can come back to their session and get a snapshot of the attachments they have submitted?
Is there a template I can use for this?
Note: Attached are our nursing CAP requirements, our users (nurses) submit multiple documents and we would like to create a site that they can view their attachments as well as a checklist on what has been submitted.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 02:36 PM
It is indeed possible to create file upload forms and it is rather simple to do so. Here if more information on file upload forms:
Here is more information on size limitations and such:
- adunbar2Answered on February 20, 2018 at 03:18 PM
Can we establish user login for each use of the site? I read forum on saving but only upto 3 months. Can user get in their own account and be able to view and edit their submissions including uploads at any time?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 03:21 PM
If you want to share access to forms with other accounts, they can be added as sub-users:
If you simply want to allow users to return to their specific submission to update it, you can send them an edit submission link:
- adunbar2Answered on February 20, 2018 at 04:28 PM
Thanks. Also, can I limit the file uploads to just word or PDF format?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 20, 2018 at 04:30 PM
Yes, it is possible to limit the file upload types. Here is our guide on how that can be done:
- adunbar2Answered on February 20, 2018 at 04:31 PM
Thank you so much for your fast responses.