- kindergartenminiaAsked on October 22, 2014 at 04:05 AM
My form is not work
Form not found
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 22, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Your account was suspended automatically because you have a form which was made on Arabic language.
To avoid further suspensions we recommend you to build the form in English and then use the Language Translator tool to set it into Arabic, French or any other language that might be suspended automatically
Why is this? We have a tool called Phishing Detector which allows us to automatically suspend thousands of forms created everyday for phishing activities such as stealing credit card information, social security numbers, login credentials, child pornography, etc. However this tool is not updated to scan Arabic,French and other similar languages, therefore most of the forms made in these languages are automatically suspended.
So, here are some steps to help you to avoid future automatic suspensions, you will have to add the language either as an option or as the default language.
To access our Language Translator tool
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window, click "Advance Settings"
4. Look for the "Languages" and click "Edit Form Languages" button
Set desired language as default
- Access the Language Translator as described above > Click on “Add new” > search for your language.
Once you add it, set it as default (eg. Arabic)
Now select the language and click on Edit , so you can start adding the translations in the desired language (eg.arabic)
Check this form out, it will default to Arabic, and will bypass your browser's language
To make the form to detect the language of the browser:
-Click on options button
-Tick checkbox Detect user browser language
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions so we can clarify it.
- LuyatAnswered on February 12, 2015 at 01:16 PM
I am reassured.
Thank you for your quick response.
- pasokhAnswered on February 22, 2015 at 10:45 PM
thank you for your best website
- pasokhAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 02:58 PM
my account disabled for second time because my new form design. please active my form
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 25, 2015 at 04:07 PM
There is no other way to avoid forms in arabic language to be suspended than translating them. I've reactivated your account, but you should apply the workaround as explained above.
- MARKATERAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 11:11 PM
Please same problem, I did this solutions but not issue
with error message: FORM NOT FOUND - THIS FORM IS DISABLED
Don't understand where is my error ???
- BenAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 05:06 AM
If you continue to have any further issues after reading the reason for that in my reply, please start your own thread by going here: http://www.jotform.com/contact/
For the sake of others, I will answer your post here this time, in future, in order to keep this thread informative and helpful for all, we will most likely remove all new posts on this thread in favor of your own threads.
Please note that the above steps must be done for all of your jotforms otherwise it will not work.
The reason for this is that you account might be disabled because of any form, even if it started to happen when you were working on a new form.
At this time (after all forms were translated and the account is still not working), you must create your own thread so that we can check what is the specific issue for your account.
- BorisAnswered on June 11, 2015 at 09:39 AM
Hello Topstsems, please note that your post has been moved to its own thread, we will be assisting you there shortly:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 09:58 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/588815
- AaronSicilianoAnswered on August 07, 2015 at 09:41 AM
tabukpaws I have moved your question to its own thread. It can be found and will be answered here.
- atighiAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 09:39 PM