Browse Article by Topicsweb parts query editor microsoft content editor
Related Forum Questions
- Spread2jot: Microsoft excel sheet not merging with jotform
- how do I upload a questionnaire created in microsoft word to the jot form?
- How to store your forms?
- Is it possible to link microsoft access to jotforms?
- Can I add the information into a database like MS Access?
- Is that possible to embed a form into Microsoft Outlook 2013 email
- Request to integrate Jotform with Sharepoint so that form submissions can be saved into Sharepoint document library.
- How do I get my form into sharepoint
- If a form is embedded only into an internal Sharepoint site that requires login, will the form still indexed by Google or any search engines
- Upload issue with Microsoft Edge
Adding a form to SharePointLast Update: May 24, 2016
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "Embed" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button.
3. Go to your SharePoint site.
4. Turn on Page Edit Mode (click Site Actions -- Edit Page).
5. Select the Web Part where you want the JotForm Form added.
6. Click on the "Add a Web Part".
7. On the "Add Web Parts--Webpage Dialog", go to Miscellaneous.
8. Click on "Content Editor Web Part" Checkbox to Select.
9. Click on the "Add" button to close and Add the Web Part.
10. Back in Edit Page, click on the "open the tool pane" link to edit the CEWP(Content Editor Web Part).
11. On the Content Editor, click on "Source Editor..."
12. On the "Text Entry--Webpage Dialog" text area, Paste the JotForm Embed code for embed.
13. Click on the "Save" button.
14. Click on "Apply" and "OK" button to close the "Content Editor" Part.
15. Back in Edit Page, click on "Exit Edit Mode" to End Page Editing.
See also: One of our users implemented integration: