Browse Article by Topicsweb parts query editor microsoft content editor
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible to integrate JotForm with Microsoft based CRM integration?
- Referrer link not working using Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer
- Widget is not displayed if form is embedded using its full source code.
- Can I download my form into Microsoft Word?
- Can I download a form into Microsoft Word?
- I am trying to insert my share form link in Microsoft Word, but the hyperlink doesn't seem to work?
- Bounce reason messages are cut off
- Form embedded on a website not showing in Microsoft Edge and Safari
- The form is not clickable on Microsoft Edge, Windows.
- Spread2jot: Microsoft excel sheet not merging with jotform
Adding a form to SharePointLast Update: May 24, 2016
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "Embed" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button.
3. Go to your SharePoint site.
4. Turn on Page Edit Mode (click Site Actions -- Edit Page).
5. Select the Web Part where you want the JotForm Form added.
6. Click on the "Add a Web Part".
7. On the "Add Web Parts--Webpage Dialog", go to Miscellaneous.
8. Click on "Content Editor Web Part" Checkbox to Select.
9. Click on the "Add" button to close and Add the Web Part.
10. Back in Edit Page, click on the "open the tool pane" link to edit the CEWP(Content Editor Web Part).
11. On the Content Editor, click on "Source Editor..."
12. On the "Text Entry--Webpage Dialog" text area, Paste the JotForm Embed code for embed.
13. Click on the "Save" button.
14. Click on "Apply" and "OK" button to close the "Content Editor" Part.
15. Back in Edit Page, click on "Exit Edit Mode" to End Page Editing.
See also: One of our users implemented integration: