Browse Article by Topicsweb parts query editor microsoft content editor
Related Forum Questions
- Can I link this excel report to update automatically to my excel online
- how do i link jot form to sharepoint 07 task list
- Can excel spreadsheet be updated with new submissions data?
- Form is disappearing for some browsers (Firefox and Microsoft Edge)
- Export to Microsoft Access
- Integrate with microsoft onedrive
- Ability to integrate with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Can I insert a chart from MS Excel 2016?
- Microsoft Office365 SMTP configuration on form
- I work on Microsoft Surface - and having trouble with the Form Builder
Adding a form to SharePointLast Update: May 24, 2016
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. In the Publish wizard, please go to the "Embed" tab. Choose "Embed" in the Embed Options dropdown. Click the green "Copy Code" button.
3. Go to your SharePoint site.
4. Turn on Page Edit Mode (click Site Actions -- Edit Page).
5. Select the Web Part where you want the JotForm Form added.
6. Click on the "Add a Web Part".
7. On the "Add Web Parts--Webpage Dialog", go to Miscellaneous.
8. Click on "Content Editor Web Part" Checkbox to Select.
9. Click on the "Add" button to close and Add the Web Part.
10. Back in Edit Page, click on the "open the tool pane" link to edit the CEWP(Content Editor Web Part).
11. On the Content Editor, click on "Source Editor..."
12. On the "Text Entry--Webpage Dialog" text area, Paste the JotForm Embed code for embed.
13. Click on the "Save" button.
14. Click on "Apply" and "OK" button to close the "Content Editor" Part.
15. Back in Edit Page, click on "Exit Edit Mode" to End Page Editing.
See also: One of our users implemented integration: