Browse Article by Topicschanging form themes form themes edit form themes
Related Forum Questions
- How can I change format (look and feel) of all fields added to a form?
- Can I use the themes to add to my current forms?
- Theme Store: Images are not loading properly on new themes
- Can I change my template after a form has been published?
- Is there a way to create my own theme by uploading a new background image?
- Advanced theme designer cannot save permanetly
- My form themes are now no longer working...
- Form Themes: Unsecure stylesheet and HTTPS protocol is not loading for some others
- These form themes were changed
How to use your JotForm themesLast Update: August 26, 2016
To apply your theme to any form, follow these steps:
1. Make sure the current version of your form is saved in the Form Builder.
3. Click the theme you wish to use. For example, the Brick Wall theme.
4. Click the Use Theme button or the Preview button if you just want to have a look:
5. Select the form you wish to apply the selected theme.
6. Click the Install Theme and you're all set:
The form will redirect you the form designer, you can preview the form in the area or simply go back to your forms list.
Questions? Let us know in the comment section below or create a post to our support forum.