Browse Article by Topicsweebly embed iframe website
- Adding a form to a web page
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding a Form to Your Wix Site
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Ning
- Getting the form iFrame code
- How to display a PDF document on your form
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
Related Forum Questions
- Can I pass information to an embedded Jotform?
- Hi my form does not appear on my responsive website
- Can I attach a PDF document to the Jotform?
- secured website
- My embedded form doesn't work
- Triggering other action using submit button
- How do I fix error code 8182?
- DateTime Single widget not displaying on the form when embedded
- Embedding a form into a mobile version of the website.
- Is there a problem with my forms because they are not working on my websites?
Adding a form to WeeblyLast Update: May 24, 2016
[Update] The JotForm app for Weebly helps you manage and add your forms to your Weebly website in a few clicks. Read more.
Embedding forms to a Weebly-hosted website is a breeze.
1. Get your form's iFrame codes
2. Open your site using Weebly's site editor
3. Add a Custom HTML element to the desired page on your site
4. Paste your form's embed codes in the Custom HTML area
5. Click the Publish button to save the changes made to your site