Browse Article by Topicsweebly embed iframe website
- Adding a form to a web page
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding a Form to Your Wix Site
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Ning
- Getting the form iFrame code
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
Related Forum Questions
- Wix: Form does not redirect to PayPal due to iframe sandbox restrictions
- Embedded Wordpress form not submitting
- Is there a way to post the iframe code in an html email but not have it
- Can I reduce the iframe size?
- How can I embed a link to a mp3?
- Do you know if I can embed this into eBay listings?
- Can you do this?
- All my forms on all websites are failing to laod
- My Lightbox doesn't work on Wix website
- Does Jotform support Wordpress?
Adding a form to WeeblyLast Update: May 24, 2016
[Update] The JotForm app for Weebly helps you manage and add your forms to your Weebly website in a few clicks. Read more.
Embedding forms to a Weebly-hosted website is a breeze.
1. Get your form's iFrame codes
2. Open your site using Weebly's site editor
3. Add a Custom HTML element to the desired page on your site
4. Paste your form's embed codes in the Custom HTML area
5. Click the Publish button to save the changes made to your site