Browse Article by Topicsweebly embed iframe website
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Your Wix Site
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Ning
- Getting the form iFrame code
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
Related Forum Questions
- Embedding form issue
- Received submissions that did not originate from the website where the form is embedded
- The form we created is loading very slow
- Jotforms not submitting
- How can I put my form on my website
- Form embedded into squrespace is only showing half of the form
- Can i embed your form into my website?
- Problems embedding
- Why forms are not showing in my website?
- First name and last name fields are not working this week on some devices/browsers
Adding a form to WeeblyLast Update: May 24, 2016
[Update] The JotForm app for Weebly helps you manage and add your forms to your Weebly website in a few clicks. Read more.
Embedding forms to a Weebly-hosted website is a breeze.
1. Get your form's iFrame codes
2. Open your site using Weebly's site editor
3. Add a Custom HTML element to the desired page on your site
4. Paste your form's embed codes in the Custom HTML area
5. Click the Publish button to save the changes made to your site