Browse Article by Topicsweebly embed iframe website
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding a Form to Your Wix Site
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Ning
- Getting the form iFrame code
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
Related Forum Questions
- Getting scroll bars on my responsive form?
- An ugly scrolling bar suddently appears in my forms
- My form is suddenly having scroll bars
- Can I embed a form survey onto my webpage?
- Are your forms compatible with the Avada theme?
- My embedded form is not loading
- How to get the form to popup on my website instead of taking up an entire page?
- Why isn't my embedded Jotform visible to site visitors?
- How to embed my form into my webpage?
- MailChimp Integration Iframe Code
Adding a form to WeeblyLast Update: May 24, 2016
[Update] The JotForm app for Weebly helps you manage and add your forms to your Weebly website in a few clicks. Read more.
Embedding forms to a Weebly-hosted website is a breeze.
1. Get your form's iFrame codes
2. Open your site using Weebly's site editor
3. Add a Custom HTML element to the desired page on your site
4. Paste your form's embed codes in the Custom HTML area
5. Click the Publish button to save the changes made to your site