Browse Article by Topicsclear form cache form cache clear cache cache browser cache account cache forms cache clearing cache clearing browser cache clearing forms ca
Related Forum Questions
- My calculation widget formula is not matching results
- White Screen when trying to integrate with Google Sheets
- I cant drag any fields in Google Chrome
- PDF Form Creation: text not readable or cut off.
- Error "Oops! Invalid refresh token"
- Save button stops working when label of field is changed
- There are missing fields in my form
- Why are my forms disabled?
- Why is my mailchimp newsletter not sending?
- Changes in forms are not saving
How to Clear Your Form Cache?Last Update: March 25, 2016
You now have the ability to clear your Form Cache yourself! Sometimes you may rarely, but occasionally experience some peculiar issues with your form or account. In this event, it is a good idea to first try to clear your Form Cache as this can often be of great help to you in correcting previous issues that happened.
It is also a good way to refresh your forms themselves. Additionally we would like to point out that there is no need to worry about this either since this does not do anything that would delete or cause your form to disappear.
You can use the following steps to clear your form cache yourself:
(1) Go to My Account
(2) Go to Settings
(3) Last, click on Clear Cache and a pop-up will appear saying " All Caches are Cleared! " then click okay and you are done!
If you are still having trouble beyond this, you may also want to try Clearing your Browser Cache in conjunction with this, since it will aid in correcting the problems associated with.
Lastly, if all else fails please feel free to contact us by opening up a thread in our Support Forum with details about the problem.