Browse Article by Topicsclear form cache form cache clear cache cache browser cache account cache forms cache clearing cache clearing browser cache clearing forms ca
Related Forum Questions
- Unencrypting form submissions
- Form is stuck on "please wait"
- Why I can't edit fields on a form?
- Read Encrypted Form Submission
- Form is not showing up the changes on the preview
- Why is my form still encrypted after i have entered my key?
- One of my forms is not showing some of the fields
- Why the message "This Site Can't be Reached" is shown when submitting a form?
- Submission not working on form
- Revisions on are reverting to old version
How to Clear Your Form Cache?Last Update: March 25, 2016
You now have the ability to clear your Form Cache yourself! Sometimes you may rarely, but occasionally experience some peculiar issues with your form or account. In this event, it is a good idea to first try to clear your Form Cache as this can often be of great help to you in correcting previous issues that happened.
It is also a good way to refresh your forms themselves. Additionally we would like to point out that there is no need to worry about this either since this does not do anything that would delete or cause your form to disappear.
You can use the following steps to clear your form cache yourself:
(1) Go to My Account
(2) Go to Settings
(3) Last, click on Clear Cache and a pop-up will appear saying " All Caches are Cleared! " then click okay and you are done!
If you are still having trouble beyond this, you may also want to try Clearing your Browser Cache in conjunction with this, since it will aid in correcting the problems associated with.
Lastly, if all else fails please feel free to contact us by opening up a thread in our Support Forum with details about the problem.