Browse Article by Topicsclear form cache form cache clear cache cache browser cache account cache forms cache clearing cache clearing browser cache clearing forms ca
Related Forum Questions
- Can I clear my own form's cache?
- I do not have any submissions but still my account is over quota.
- Changes made to my Form still not reflected on my website.
- Box Integration: Why submissions are no longer sending to the Box folder?
- Configurable List isn't Working on Chrome
- Google SpreadSheet Integration: submissions not being forwarded.
- Form not Found - This form is disabled
- Unable to integrate with my box account.
- Edit Stripe payment section - asks to verify Stripe Account EVERY time
- Can not edit and submit the form
How to Clear Your Form Cache?Last Update: March 25, 2016
You now have the ability to clear your Form Cache yourself! Sometimes you may rarely, but occasionally experience some peculiar issues with your form or account. In this event, it is a good idea to first try to clear your Form Cache as this can often be of great help to you in correcting previous issues that happened.
It is also a good way to refresh your forms themselves. Additionally we would like to point out that there is no need to worry about this either since this does not do anything that would delete or cause your form to disappear.
You can use the following steps to clear your form cache yourself:
(1) Go to My Account
(2) Go to Settings
(3) Last, click on Clear Cache and a pop-up will appear saying " All Caches are Cleared! " then click okay and you are done!
If you are still having trouble beyond this, you may also want to try Clearing your Browser Cache in conjunction with this, since it will aid in correcting the problems associated with.
Lastly, if all else fails please feel free to contact us by opening up a thread in our Support Forum with details about the problem.