- JoeAsked on December 20, 2016 at 03:12 PM
The process I need I have working in google, but I need to be able to also upload a file as part of the form.
What library would work?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 05:58 PM
Hey Joe, you won't need any libraries - Just drag/add an Upload Field to your form and that's basically it.
However, I didn't understand what you meant by "I need to collect data and merge it to a word doc/pdf"
If you need to get your Submission Data, they are readily available inside your account.
Complete guide: How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Now, if you want to export the data, you can, via different formats (but no options for a doc file):
1. PDF/XLS/CSV: How-to-View-Form-Submissions
2. Excel: How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
4. Form Reports: How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.