Yes! You read that right. You can embed your form submissions to a website from Jotform tables. Furthermore, you have the option to embed your form data in different views like cards, uploads, or calendars.
- Choose the type of view you want to embed. I chose the Cards view for this example.
- We will change the privacy settings of the table and make it public. Embed code is available only for Public tables.
- Click on Share at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Share Settings in the popup window.
- Change the privacy from Private to Public Table.
- Now, go to the Embed tab and copy the Embed Code.
See the embed submissions preview in the screencast below: