Browse Article by Topicssolve360 solve360 crm crm advanced features custom field information
- How to Integrate Stripe with your Form
- How to Integrate Solve360
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- How to Integrate your form with Insightly CRM
Related Forum Questions
- I have a CRM that I would like my submissions 'Posted' to.
- Can I use jotform to send customer information in adf xml format to auto dealer CRM?
- Zoho CRM integration
- Can the address be truly separate fields?
- How can I send an email to a specific dept based on a selected input?
- ZOHO CRM integration: ability to choose custom list besides Contacts and Lead.
- How do i get the API key to integrate with my crm?
- Unable to submit Insightly CRM integrated form
- How to add page breaks?
- Wordpress plugin embedded form will not allow for submit
How to Integrate Solve360Last Update: March 18, 2016
Solve360 is a modern cloud based CRM with features to manage projects. Solve360 is very easy to setup and use. Solve360 allows you to store all kinds of information in the CRM, and use it as a shared email database.
We are excited to announce our integration with Solve360 CRM. You can now easily connect your forms with your data. Depending on the questions on your form, you can transfer contacts or companies to your Solve360 database.
How to Integrate Your Form with Solve360
Integrating a JotForm form with Solve360 is pretty straightforward.
1. First, open your form on the Form Builder. Then, click on Integrations button under Setup & Share toolbar.
2. Scroll to the bottom and find Solve360.
3. Enter your Solve360 email address and API Key.
4. Next, choose if you would like to post what kind of information to Solve360. Is this company information or information for an individual.
5. On the next screen you can define what information will be sent to Solve360 database. By default, we will match your name, email and phone fields. But, you can also match other fields as well.
6. That's all. Your are now all set with the integration.
Please give it a try and let us know about your experience in the comments below.