Browse Article by Topicspost answer to thank you page post answer review answer show answer thank you
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- Change Thank You Page URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- How can I localize the Autoresponder and Thank You pages?
- Why do I have JotForm branding on the Thank You page?
- How can I setup a condition that will only send an email if another condition has been met?
- Why is my Thank You page showing a JotForm footer branding?
- JotForm branding on Thank You Page for Premium Member
- Custom Thank You URL by conditional logic is not working
- Why doesn't the thankyou appear on the screen after a form is submitted? All I see is a message to create a jotform.
- How can I transfer submission data to our newsletter provider?
- How to remove the "Now create your own JotForm" branding?
- How to create a custom Thank-You page that redirects back to the form after a few minutes?
How to Post Answers to Thank you PageLast Update: April 22, 2017
Update: We have a widget that allows your users to preview their form answers before they submit the form, use the Preview Before Submit Widget. This widget requires no further configuration.
There are times that we'd like the users to review their answers after submitting their form or show to them some of the most important answers or generated unique ID codes on the Thank You page.
Here's how to post user's answer to the thank you page.
1. In the form builder, click Settings on the top menu
2. Click Thank You Page tab
3. In the thank you page, click Form Fields to add the field variables you want to show its data in the thank you page.