Browse Article by Topicspost answer to thank you page post answer review answer show answer thank you
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- Thank You Page not working
- How can I redirect users to a different page after the form is submitted?
- How to change the Thank you page based on selected language of the form?
- The default thank you page is blank
- My form is not redirecting to the default Thank you page?
- I dont understand the email I am getting from the thank you page
- Embedded form in Wix
- Customizing Thank you Page
- Prevent duplicate submissions when using back button on browser
- Thank you page hacked
How to Post Answers to Thank you PageLast Update: November 18, 2016
Update: We have a widget that allows your users to preview their form answers before they submit the form, use the Preview Before Submit Widget. This widget requires no further configuration.
There are times that we'd like the users to review their answers after submitting their form or show to them some of the most important answers or generated unique ID codes on the Thank You page. Here's how to post user's answer to the thank you page:
Watch it in Full Screen HD for a better viewing!