Browse Article by Topicsvertical response email campaign marketing tool email marketing
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- Vertical Response Integration not connecting
- Adding an email to a newsletter distribution list?
- Is it possible to connect different newsletters to different outcome pages?
- How to send different Newsletters to each Outcomepage w/MailChimp
- Vertical Response Integration
- How to use submissions to send newsletters?
- How to send an email to all the recipients of our email notifications
- SMTP Settings Problem in Email Newsletters
- Are there any other widgets that can be used in place of Daily Digest app
- Do you have a bulk mail system?
How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponseAdded: September 6, 2016
VerticalResponse helps you grow your business and connect with your customers wherever they are. Their full suite of online tools lets you do all your marketing needs in one account. To integrate Jotform with VerticalResponse, simply follow the steps below.
1. In the form builder, click the Integrations button:
2. Select Email from the category dropdown. Find and click the VerticalResponse button:
3. Authentication is needed. Click the Authenticate button to open vertical response authentication page.
4. Select your list and match your form fields by clicking the Add New Field button. Click the Complete Integration button to finish your setup.
5. That's it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
For questions and inquiries, please post it in the comment box below or heads to our support forum and create a new thread.