Browse Article by Topicsvertical response email campaign marketing tool email marketing
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- vertical response integration not working
- Why vertical response integration is not working?
- When I attempt to integrate with Vertical Response it hangs when adding the submission
- Email Newsletter App: Can not save settings
- Email Newsletters App: unable to setup E-mail(step 3).
- Links on email JotForm newsletter sent to subscribers not working
- JotForm Newsletters have broken links
- Links in your latest newslwetter not working
- How can I find the TemplateMonster Offer I got in a JotForm Email?
- Do you have a form that sends out to multiple email addresses?
How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponseAdded: September 6, 2016
VerticalResponse helps you grow your business and connect with your customers wherever they are. Their full suite of online tools lets you do all your marketing needs in one account. To integrate Jotform with VerticalResponse, simply follow the steps below.
1. In the form builder, click the Integrations button:
2. Select Email from the category dropdown. Find and click the VerticalResponse button:
3. Authentication is needed. Click the Authenticate button to open vertical response authentication page.
4. Select your list and match your form fields by clicking the Add New Field button. Click the Complete Integration button to finish your setup.
5. That's it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
For questions and inquiries, please post it in the comment box below or heads to our support forum and create a new thread.