Browse Article by Topicsspacing questions change space on questions vertical spacing vertical
- How Can I Change Spacing Between Questions?
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- How to hide drop down labels to reduce fields spacing
- Questions aren't posting to the forum
- How can I add paragraph spacing in a text box or text area sublabel?
- question regarding pricing
- How to reduce the space between Numeric Slider widgets
- Feature Request - Using 2 or more fields as Unique Questions.
- Two Unique Questions/Fields
- Can I attach a url link to my questions?
- Reduce spacing between form email field and submit button.
- vertical response integration not working
How Can I Change Spacing Between Questions?Last Update: May 6, 2016
You wanted to change the vertical spacing between your questions, from this:
There are a couple of ways to do this. Here's the easy way to change the spacing between all of the fields:
1. Open your form to edit.
2. From the toolbar click "Preferences"
3. In the Preferences window click on "Form Styles"->"Properties" tab then change the value of "Question Spacing" (e.g "3" for 3 pixels).
4. Click "Save Changes" button.
Enter the following CSS code in "Form Styles"->"Custom CSS" section to accomplish the same change:
OR, follow this guide to inject the codes: How to Inject Custom CSS Code in your form
However, the first method cannot be used to change the spacing between specific questions. In such cases, it is recommended that Firebug is to be used to determine the ID and/or class selector(s) that would need to be targeted, as they vary from form to form.
You can also change the spacing between form fields through Designer.
On the Designer page under DESIGN tab, expand "Line Layout". There you will be able to increase or decrease line spacing and/or vertical padding.
Don't forget to save the changes you made by clicking the "Save" icon (You will know it is properly saved if the green check icon appears). After, that you can go back to the Builder page by clicking the "Back To Builder" icon. You may also preview your form through the Designer page, by clicking the "Preview Form" icon after saving the changes you made.
Questions? Please let us know below!