Some forms need to be filled out regularly. For example, an inspection form might need to be completed at the end of each month. You can assign this form to an employee and schedule a reminder email to go out to your assignee every month.
Here’s how to send a reminder email to your assignee:
- Click on Publish at the top of Form Builder.
- Choose Assign Form on the left.
- In the Invite by Email section, click on Assigned to.
- Click on the assignee’s vertical ellipsis icon.
- Choose Schedule Reminder Emails from the menu.
You can also click on Send Reminder Email to instantly send a reminder to the assignee.
- Next, configure your reminder email’s schedule.
- Click on Save at the bottom right when you’re done.
A mail icon should appear for the assignee.
You can click on this icon to edit or delete the reminder.
The system should now start sending reminders to your assignees automatically according to your setup.