You can configure your Sign invitations to automatically send reminders to your signers until their respective invitations are signed, canceled, declined, or expired.
- Go to the Send tab in Sign Builder.
Note: If you have already sent a signable document before, click on Send Document to Sign to create a new invitation.
- Next, click on Options.
- Enable the Send Automatic Reminder Emails option.
- Select the reminder’s interval.
- Go back to the Recipients tab and set up the rest of the options.
For more information, see Sending Your Sign Document.
- Once all the settings are set, click on Send to Sign to send the invitation.