Browse Article by Topicsform builder form creator form generator
Related Forum Questions
- Not receiving emails when form is completed
- How to connect my jotform to my DropBox account?
- Form never looks the same in form builder and form designer
- Is the free version different to the paid subscription version
- Form Builder does not work?
- Form builder theme changed in designer window ?
- Feature Request: Can we have JotForm Hot Keys or Shortcut Keys in Form Builder?
- The submit button does not appear at all when viewed on a mobile device
- Guest Account Reached Upload Limit?
- Is it possible to load a JotForm dynamically with jQuery into a div without using iframes?
What's a Form Builder?Last Update: October 6, 2013
- If you need to create great looking web forms quickly, a form builder is the best tool for the job. You can simply drag & drop questions and form fields to where you need them. Play with the colors and structure of your forms. The best part is that you can do all of this without writing a single line of code! Explore our form builder now or watch the video to get a better idea what a form builder can do.
Why do most people use form builders?
1. To create web forms quickly & collect data professionally
2. To embed or share web forms without any higher level computer knowledge
3. To easily receive notifications whenever someone fills out the form
4. To browse responses in 1 place and to see them clearly
5. For the ability to download responses in Excel, CSV, or PDF formats
6. To analyze & share form reports with co-workers to plan optimization techniques to maximize conversions
7. To receive instant alerts & browse responses on mobile devices
What type of forms people use JotForm for?
Just go over to our 2500+ form templates gallery and see it yourself!