Browse Article by Topicsform builder form creator form generator
Related Forum Questions
- Live Form Does Not Match Form in Designer
- Image Downloader
- Can I embed the Form builder in custom Web Application?
- Thank you page settings causing form builder to freeze
- Stripe Integration
- Conditions Tool causing the Form Builder to hang up
- Trouble Shooting
- Theme Issues
- I can NEVER load a form, takes too long then times out with the "wow this form must be huge", it's not
- "Thank You" and "Embed Form" buttons no longer work
What's a Form Builder?Last Update: October 6, 2013
- If you need to create great looking web forms quickly, a form builder is the best tool for the job. You can simply drag & drop questions and form fields to where you need them. Play with the colors and structure of your forms. The best part is that you can do all of this without writing a single line of code! Explore our form builder now or watch the video to get a better idea what a form builder can do.
Why do most people use form builders?
1. To create web forms quickly & collect data professionally
2. To embed or share web forms without any higher level computer knowledge
3. To easily receive notifications whenever someone fills out the form
4. To browse responses in 1 place and to see them clearly
5. For the ability to download responses in Excel, CSV, or PDF formats
6. To analyze & share form reports with co-workers to plan optimization techniques to maximize conversions
7. To receive instant alerts & browse responses on mobile devices
What type of forms people use JotForm for?
Just go over to our 2500+ form templates gallery and see it yourself!