Browse Article by Topicsform builder form creator form generator
Related Forum Questions
- API and 3rd party integration?
- 501c3 discount?
- Image Upload Preview :: How to control size, format, etc?
- can we get this formbuilder control and embeded it at our MVC Application?
- limit number of seats on a registration form
- Why is my form not visible to some of my customers?
- Can we create different permission levels on a form so that it only is completed when everyone has logged in and "signed" the form?
- Form intergration with Shopping Cart?
- Missing Submit Button
- form builder problem with page break after submit button
What's a Form Builder?Last Update: October 6, 2013
- If you need to create great looking web forms quickly, a form builder is the best tool for the job. You can simply drag & drop questions and form fields to where you need them. Play with the colors and structure of your forms. The best part is that you can do all of this without writing a single line of code! Explore our form builder now or watch the video to get a better idea what a form builder can do.
Why do most people use form builders?
1. To create web forms quickly & collect data professionally
2. To embed or share web forms without any higher level computer knowledge
3. To easily receive notifications whenever someone fills out the form
4. To browse responses in 1 place and to see them clearly
5. For the ability to download responses in Excel, CSV, or PDF formats
6. To analyze & share form reports with co-workers to plan optimization techniques to maximize conversions
7. To receive instant alerts & browse responses on mobile devices
What type of forms people use JotForm for?
Just go over to our 2500+ form templates gallery and see it yourself!