Browse Article by Topicswarning message warning messages form warnings
Related Forum Questions
- Changing "Multiple Entries" Notification Message?
- Jotform Updates!! (Feb 25 - March 4, 2013)
- Form Warnings not showed
- Form warnings not working
- Hi, how do I change the font colour in form warnings?
- Inline warning messages swapping font color & strange border under button image
- Can I choose a different color/style for my form warning?
- How can I translate (manually) the message: Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.
- Warning for banned file extensions cannot be edited when using multi-upload button
- Change the warning design and the location
How to Change/Translate Form WarningsLast Update: April 17, 2013
Form warnings are meant to warn people who didn't complete a required field, didn't enter a valid email address on an email field, entered text instead of number in a number field, and so on.
The default warnings can be changed or translated by following this guide to set up your own tone or language.
1. On edit mode of form, click "Setup & Embed" and then "Preferences"
2. Go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and click "Edit Form Warnings"
3. Click the message you wish to change
4. Edit the message, click OK then save
5. If there isn't anything else you wish to change, close the settings
6. Save form & you're done
How'd you do? What else would you want to change? Please tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.