Browse Article by Topicswarning message warning messages form warnings
Related Forum Questions
- Error message, color
- How to Change Form Warnings
- Can I modify or redirect the "Incomplete Values" page/warning?
- Remove error text under submit button
- Form Warning edit wont save
- FilePicker Invalid extension warning is not in the Edit Form Warnings section
- "The maximum number of selections allowed" is not available on Edit Form Warnings for Translation
- How can i translate forms Warnings when my form was embeded with source code?
- how do I change the alignmeng, font name and font color in form warnings?
- Make the form warning text bold
How to Change/Translate Form WarningsLast Update: October 23, 2013
Form warnings are meant to warn people who didn't complete a required field, didn't enter a valid email address on an email field, entered text instead of number in a number field, and so on.
The default warnings can be changed or translated by following this guide to set up your own tone or language.
1. On edit mode of form, click "Setup & Embed" and then "Preferences"
2. Go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and click "Edit Form Warnings"
3. Click the message you wish to change
4. Edit the message, click OK then save
In some instances, the "Ok" button will not be initially visible. When that happens, hover the mouse over the message and when the scrollbar appears, click it and drag it downward:
5. If there isn't anything else you wish to change, close the settings
6. Save form & you're done
How'd you do? What else would you want to change? Please tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.