Browse Article by Topicspayment multiple sub product sub-category sub-product
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to setup a recurring payment option
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
Related Forum Questions
- How to change the width of coupon code section of payment to 100%?
- How can I correct the CSS of my payment form?
- Can't add square payment gateway
- Will I receive an email stating what has been ordered in my Paypal form?
- How do I set up recurring payments with PayPal?
- Is it possible to view incomplete form submitions?
- Form says that the payment field is required though everything is filled
- Ticket Plugin multiple tickets
- Placing two fields on the same line
- How can I add a print button to my form for multiple pages?
Create Sub-Products Based on a Product OptionLast Update: January 21, 2016
Important Note: A quantity option must be already present on your product before this feature can be enabled.
There are times when you offer a product with multiple variants and you want your customers to be able to choose many of them. Instead of creating a separate product entry for each variant, JotForm can automatically create sub-products for you by specifying which option to base them from.
Say, you are selling T-shirts, and you are offering them in Red, Blue, and Yellow. By ticking this check box, the specified product option will be broken down into sub-products from which your customers can choose.
Live Form Preview for Sub-Product Option:
What if you want each variant to have a different price? Easy, by ticking the special pricing check box for the option, you will be able to specify a price for each particular variant.
Live Form Preview for Special Pricing option:
Got any comments, feedback or suggestions? Head off to our support forum and post a thread with your message.