Browse Article by Topicsspecial pricing payment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to setup a recurring payment option
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- How to change the width of coupon code section of payment to 100%?
- How can I correct the CSS of my payment form?
- Can't add square payment gateway
- Will I receive an email stating what has been ordered in my Paypal form?
- How do I set up recurring payments with PayPal?
- Is it possible to view incomplete form submitions?
- Form says that the payment field is required though everything is filled
- Are these people submitting our forms without payment?
- Payment Form Disabled
- Can I use Square and Jot forms but leave the total amount open?
What is Special Pricing?Last Update: August 5, 2014
Tick this check box if you want to offer options for your product and each option should have its own price.
Using this feature, you can also offer bulk discounts!
Got any comments, questions, or suggestions? Head off to our support forum and post a thread with your message so our support team can assist you.