Browse Article by Topicsspecial pricing payment options product special pricing
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Apply Custom CSS to the Product Field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
Related Forum Questions
- How to Downgrade Subscription from Bronze Yearly Special back to Free?
- AWeber Integration problem about UTF-8 characters
- JotForm - Dwolla recurring payments
- There is no any record of transaction in paypal account on Notification e-mail
- Can the payment field have a direct bank deposit through credit card, or can the form only support going through an online payment system such as PayP
- Payment integrations: Ability to integrate Clover Go payment
- Paypal Form: How to hide options until checked
- How to integrate Stripe with my form?
- How can I have multiple shipping options in the Paypal integration?
- Conditions and Square payment fields
What is Special Pricing?Last Update: November 24, 2016
This is a feature that will allow you to set special pricing based on the additional options that you have setup on your product/payment field. To learn more about setting up additional options, you can check this guide. If you are not yet familiar with payment/product field, you can check this guide as a starting point: Order Form Basics.
Here's a quick step by step information to explain it better.
1. In your payment wizard, you should see two options when you setup a product:
2. You have "Add Quantity" and "Add Option". You can only use the special pricing on one of these but not on both of them.
3. Below is an example when you use the "Add Option". Here we want to set different prices of a product T-shirt based on the color options. You can see that each color has a different pricing in the table, you can fill out that table and add more rows.
4. Below is an example when you use the "Add Quantity" option. Here you can set discounts or special pricing based on the number of items being purchased.
Got any comments, questions, or suggestions? Head off to our support forum page and post a thread with your message so our support team can assist you.