Browse Article by Topicsspecial pricing payment options product special pricing
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Apply Custom CSS to the Product Field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Add a Sub-Category to an Order Form
Related Forum Questions
- My payment Form is not accepting payments
- Dwolla Integration, Subscriptions - Fails
- Complaint and request for compensation (Hover Text showing HTML code)
- How to delete a payment gateway?
- I have received a submission from my payment form but payment is pending?
- How can I add a stock amount to my square payment form?
- Can anyone call me to explain this product?
- PayPal Pro Error: DPRP
- Payment integration: Expiration year of credit card is limited to year 2025
- can we have a limited quantity on store/product wizard?
What is Special Pricing?Last Update: November 24, 2016
This is a feature that will allow you to set special pricing based on the additional options that you have setup on your product/payment field. To learn more about setting up additional options, you can check this guide. If you are not yet familiar with payment/product field, you can check this guide as a starting point: Order Form Basics.
Here's a quick step by step information to explain it better.
1. In your payment wizard, you should see two options when you setup a product:
2. You have "Add Quantity" and "Add Option". You can only use the special pricing on one of these but not on both of them.
3. Below is an example when you use the "Add Option". Here we want to set different prices of a product T-shirt based on the color options. You can see that each color has a different pricing in the table, you can fill out that table and add more rows.
4. Below is an example when you use the "Add Quantity" option. Here you can set discounts or special pricing based on the number of items being purchased.
Got any comments, questions, or suggestions? Head off to our support forum page and post a thread with your message so our support team can assist you.