Browse Article by Topicsemail history email logs email notification notification email
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Creating a Form Autoresponder
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- Add a Submission Date on Email Notification
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
Related Forum Questions
- Not receiving submitted forms
- ^Roadrunner Mail^ 1-877-424-6647 ^Roadrunner Email^.Wisconsin,USA!!@
- Hi, i created an order form. But i did not get notification to the email i redirect when someone fill up the form. Pls help me on this.
- ^Roadrunner Mail^ 1-877-424-6647 ^Roadrunner Email^.North Carlonia,USA!!@Roadrunner Phone number
- Emails not being sent...
- How are page views calculated
- adding logo to auto-responder email
- How do I change the form recipient email or smtp?
- Email recipient is separate and isolate
- ad remove
How to View All Your Form Email HistoryLast Update: May 6, 2016
It is important to know what is the status of your form email so we have added a great tool for you check it from your account. Using this tool, you can find out whether the email is successfully sent to your recipient email address or have failed for some reason.
To view your email history or logs, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the head icon from the website menu. Click "Account"
2. Go to "History" section and and make sure to filter actions by "Emails":
In the page, you'll find the Form ID. You can click on the small "arrow" to view the status and the details of the email in a new window:
That's it! If you noticed that the email status is "Failed", we advise checking your form notification email and make sure that your Sender Details like Sender Name and Sender Email are properly configured.
For further information about email issues or problems, please check this guide: How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
If you have any questions, please post it in the comment section below or to our support forum.