Browse Article by Topicsemail history email logs email notification notification email
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Setting Up an Autoresponder Email
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
Related Forum Questions
- Emails and Thankyou
- Can you enable my form?
- Can a form email responses to different email addresses depending on a variable in the form?
- Account firstname.lastname@example.org
- login linked to another email address doesn't work
- Why is my email address constantly being added to the bounce list?
- I am not receiving email notifications
- Why my email addresses enter in the bounce list?
- How did my email end up in the bounce list resulting in no submission notifications being sent?
- Is Jotform right for my business
How to View All Your Form Email HistoryLast Update: May 6, 2016
It is important to know what is the status of your form email so we have added a great tool for you check it from your account. Using this tool, you can find out whether the email is successfully sent to your recipient email address or have failed for some reason.
To view your email history or logs, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the head icon from the website menu. Click "Account"
2. Go to "History" section and and make sure to filter actions by "Emails":
In the page, you'll find the Form ID. You can click on the small "arrow" to view the status and the details of the email in a new window:
That's it! If you noticed that the email status is "Failed", we advise checking your form notification email and make sure that your Sender Details like Sender Name and Sender Email are properly configured.
For further information about email issues or problems, please check this guide: How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
If you have any questions, please post it in the comment section below or to our support forum.