Browse Article by Topicsemail history email logs email notification notification email
- Setting Up Email Notifications
- Setting Up an Autoresponder Email
- Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- How to Strip Headers from Postal Addresses in Email Alerts
- How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
- Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- Adding an Email Confirmation Field
Related Forum Questions
- why my page is disabled after i enable it ?
- How to insert 2 PDF into a response?
- How do i receive the form details as admin. How do i configure recieving email
- My subscribers are not receiving the automatic confirmation emails
- Not receiving email notifications
- No email notification details
- Forms are disabled
- I have received an email saying we have reached our form limit
- Clients not receiving emails after submission
- display QRCode in email notification
How to View All Your Form Email HistoryLast Update: May 6, 2016
It is important to know what is the status of your form email so we have added a great tool for you check it from your account. Using this tool, you can find out whether the email is successfully sent to your recipient email address or have failed for some reason.
To view your email history or logs, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the head icon from the website menu. Click "Account"
2. Go to "History" section and and make sure to filter actions by "Emails":
In the page, you'll find the Form ID. You can click on the small "arrow" to view the status and the details of the email in a new window:
That's it! If you noticed that the email status is "Failed", we advise checking your form notification email and make sure that your Sender Details like Sender Name and Sender Email are properly configured.
For further information about email issues or problems, please check this guide: How to Setup Email Alerts to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
If you have any questions, please post it in the comment section below or to our support forum.