Browse Article by Topicsadd form embed form
- Adding a form to a web page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Adding a form to Basecamp classic
- Adding a form to Ning
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
- How to add forms to Joomla 2.5
- How to send a form via email
Related Forum Questions
- Can I send my form to show up in the email instead of a link to the form?
- How do I align my form?
- My form is ready, how can I use it on my website?
- Embedded the form in all differeny ways
- Can I integrate this order form with shopify?
- The form embedded in a website created with Joomla doesn't always show.
- Not able to embed form onto my fb page
- How to change the height of the form embedded with iframe?
- Is there any other way to add a form to IM Creator without using the widget method?
- A form I created is showing up funny on mobile.
Adding a form to a web pageLast Update: May 24, 2016
1. Click the "Publish" button from the top toolbar
2. Click the "Embed" option in the Publish window and select "Embed" at the options in the dropdown menu.
3. Click on "Copy Code"
4. Paste the code into your web page where you would like to display it. Usually somewhere in the body section of your webpage and within tags
Not sure which Embed code to use? Please check this other guide out: