Browse Article by Topicsxls excel export csv delimiter save as excel download excel
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to export all of your data at once
Related Forum Questions
- Exporting Data
- Can I change question formatting?
- Why won't my submissions show up in one place in an excel doc?
- Feature Request: Separated CSV or XLS report attachement to the email of all new submissions.
- Strange Error in Form Data
- export as PDF
- All fields are shrinked in one PDF page instead of multiple pages
- How can I register multiple rows of information where each row has multiple fields and then obtain the information in separated columns in an excel?
- Submission ID not right exported to Google spreadsheat
- Can I create excel extracts with selection criteria?
How to Export Form Data to ExcelLast Update: May 29, 2016
You can now export your form submissions into an excel format. Please follow steps below:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or issues with this guide, please let us know by writing it below!