Browse Article by Topicsxls excel export csv delimiter save as excel download excel
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to export all of your data at once
Related Forum Questions
- Infinite List: Have multiple fields in separate cells in Excel sheet
- Can I have a field look into a pre-existing table (excel, database etc) for field validation?
- Can I selectively export fields to google spreadsheets?
- Export form data to Excel
- I want to track daily food consumption
- How can I get a sum total on an excel report for each different product?
- Is it possible to count the # of line items on .csv upload to calculate pricing on my jot form?
- submission did not show up
- Good afternoon. I have two questions: How changing the name and the location of the file when you download submissions by excel. Thanks
- My excel reports will not download
How to Export Form Data to ExcelLast Update: May 29, 2016
You can now export your form submissions into an excel format. Please follow steps below:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or issues with this guide, please let us know by writing it below!