Browse Article by Topicsxls excel export csv delimiter save as excel download excel
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to export all of your data at once
Related Forum Questions
- Export to .csv or .xlsx?
- Can I remove the timestamp from the Submission Date column?
- Unable to open uploaded excel files
- Download a CSV file for each new submission
- Hand written forms
- Download a CSV file
- How can I input my excel spread to JotForm?
- Just wondering if there is any update on the integration with Excel online?
- How can I get the Configurable List to show up as separate entries in a Excel Report
- Exporting analytics
How to Export Form Data to ExcelLast Update: May 29, 2016
You can now export your form submissions into an excel format. Please follow steps below:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or issues with this guide, please let us know by writing it below!