Browse Article by Topicsxls excel export csv delimiter save as excel download excel
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to export all of your data at once
Related Forum Questions
- Data from forms sent in excel format to dropbox
- Inconsistency with PDF & Downloading Uploads
- Export results from a form filled out to CSV?
- Dynamic dropdowns: Exporting nested drop-down list into separate cells in Excel
- How to import data from an Excel spreadsheet
- How to use an excel file as a field data?
- Uploads missing for submissions
- Why the Excel attachment becomes empty as I download it?
- Export Actual URL for Images.
- how do I convert the form responses received at JotForm to an excel or .txt file?
How to Export Form Data to ExcelLast Update: May 29, 2016
You can now export your form submissions into an excel format. Please follow steps below:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or issues with this guide, please let us know by writing it below!