Browse Article by Topicsxls excel export csv delimiter save as excel download excel
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to export all of your data at once
Related Forum Questions
- Exporting analytics
- HTML Table Listing Report: Takes the 0 value as if the field is empty.
- Is it possible for the excel spreadsheet to separate selections with a
- Checkbox Field: On Excel Report, show each check option in a separate column
- How can I get my submissions Bag Lunch products broken down by sub- category's in excel?
- Make the submission received have statically spaced and sized responses.
- How to obtain form data when the form is encrypted?
- Can I link an excel file with a form?
- Email Alerts: Ability to send users a CSV/Excel file copy of their submission
- Exporting form submissions
How to Export Form Data to ExcelLast Update: May 29, 2016
You can now export your form submissions into an excel format. Please follow steps below:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or issues with this guide, please let us know by writing it below!