Browse Article by Topicsxls excel export csv delimiter save as excel download excel
- How to Export Form Data to Excel
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
- How to export all of your data at once
Related Forum Questions
- Account History: Missing records in email history.
- Does Jot Form design a form I have in excel
- Why is the submitted additional data not included in the email?
- How can I separate data fields in an Excel download of data?
- EXCEL FORMAT DESIGN
- Import data csv
- I would like to have a form place data in an excel spread sheet
- Getting an error when trying to import submissions from CSV on Import App
- delete multiple submissions in a form ?
- Is there a way for JotForm to put the data collected into a document (such as Excel)?
How to Export Form Data to ExcelLast Update: May 29, 2016
You can now export your form submissions into an excel format. Please follow steps below:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or issues with this guide, please let us know by writing it below!