The Jotform PDF Editor is used to create customized PDF documents. With the functions of new Action Buttons – you can send the PDF document as an attachment to an email address whether manually or fetched from a field in the submission.
In order to set up your Action Button – open your Jotform Table from what you want to send files, scroll right to the right border of your table and click on the +Add button:
The +Add button will open the window where you need to select the BUTTONS tab and choose Send PDF, then click the Next button.
After that, enter a column name and proceed next.
On the final page, you are able to:
- Select PDF Documents you want to attach to the email.
- Open the PDF Editor for PDF customizing.
- Enable Password for PDF.
- Choose the field where the system can find emails for sending.
- Enter email addresses to send the invitations. On the right side you can see how many emails are left.
- Optionally add a message to your email.
Once you create a column, you will see the created column in your table with action buttons in front of every submission.
In this column, you can:
(a) Send form.
(b) Check the information if the form already sent.
(c) Click the arrow down and resend a form.
Example of the Email invitation:
If you want to edit your Action Button, click the arrow down button and select Edit column preferences.