Browse Article by Topicsupload field file extensions upload
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Changing the Upload Size Limit
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Custom Colors for Multi-upload Buttons
- How to Enable FTP on Form Submissions
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to create upload forms
Related Forum Questions
- What is the upload limit per file for document upload?
- I want to transfer the "whole" consent form over into our practice software, how is that best done?
- Error setting Thank you URL
- Moving forms to another account
- Account over limit and showing 115MB of usage even after removing all of the upload files
- How to change upload button text?
- Form responsiveness has changed
- How to add two questions per row?
- My users are unable to complete any file attachments to forms
- How does the 100MB space limit work?
Upload Field Allowed File TypesLast Update: April 24, 2014
We regularly are asked about what file types that our upload field support. The default file extensions types that are supplied and accepted are:
pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, csv, txt, rtf, html, zip, mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif
However, you can add additional files to the list by right-clicking it and adding more depending upon what you would like to allow your users to upload. You may also remove unnecessary file types if you wish by using the same method.
To learn more about our upload limits check here. To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box
1. Edit your form
2. In Form Tools section, click on "File Upload"
3. Find and Click the "Extensions" button from the top toolbar
4. Add the desired extension(s) to the list.
5. Click "OK" button to finish
How did it go? Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please let us know in the comment box below.