Browse Article by Topicsupload field file extensions upload
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Changing the Upload Size Limit
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Custom Colors for Multi-upload Buttons
- How to Enable FTP on Form Submissions
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to create upload forms
Related Forum Questions
- Form viewer Width
- Add text to a field if a condition is met
- Endless "please wait" when uploading from mobile device.
- How to resolve mobile responsive conflict?
- Video file upload extension
- Ajuste na tela do Celular e Tablet
- Admin Panel not showing phishing scores
- Form doesn't render correctly on mobile devices when it's viewed using its secure custom URL
- Allow RSS Report to be more customizable when viewed on a browser
- Unable to upload image using the file upload tool
Upload Field Allowed File TypesLast Update: April 24, 2014
We regularly are asked about what file types that our upload field support. The default file extensions types that are supplied and accepted are:
pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, csv, txt, rtf, html, zip, mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif
However, you can add additional files to the list by right-clicking it and adding more depending upon what you would like to allow your users to upload. You may also remove unnecessary file types if you wish by using the same method.
To learn more about our upload limits check here. To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box
1. Edit your form
2. In Form Tools section, click on "File Upload"
3. Find and Click the "Extensions" button from the top toolbar
4. Add the desired extension(s) to the list.
5. Click "OK" button to finish
How did it go? Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please let us know in the comment box below.