Browse Article by Topicsupload field file extensions upload
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Changing the Upload Size Limit
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Custom Colors for Multi-upload Buttons
- How to Enable FTP on Form Submissions
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- Downloading File Uploads in the form using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Create Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
Related Forum Questions
- How to upload a PDF with a form?
- Why did I receive a duplicate email response?
- Dropbox issues - Not attaching files after attach but doing it again after submit button.
- How can I make this form easier to submit/have less submission fails and time outs?
- Can I give someone the option of uploading an image to the form?
- Incomplete values error on upload form
- File Upload with Required Label
- What if users on the form page of my site upload more than the 1000 allotted free MBs?
- Why my submit button is not responsive?
- We got form over quota error message shown on our forms
Upload Field Allowed File TypesLast Update: March 17, 2016
We regularly are asked about what file types that our upload field support. The default file extensions types that are supplied and accepted are:
pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, csv, txt, rtf, html, zip, mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif
However, you can add additional files to the list by right-clicking it and adding more depending upon what you would like to allow your users to upload. You may also remove unnecessary file types if you wish by using the same method.
To learn more about our upload limits check here. To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box
1. Edit your form
2. In Form Tools section, click on "File Upload"
3. Find and Click the "Extensions" button from the top toolbar
4. Add the desired extension(s) to the list.
5. Click "OK" button to finish
How did it go? Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please let us know in the comment box below.