Browse Article by Topicsupload field file extensions upload
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Changing the Upload Size Limit
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Custom Colors for Multi-upload Buttons
- How to Enable FTP on Form Submissions
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
Related Forum Questions
- Email alert file linking not to dropbox
- CSS Not holding in IE 10 Browser for upload buttons
- Can not attach more than two files on multiple upload fields on my form
- I'm unable to get dropbox integration app to upload files to specified folders
- I'm missing some uploaded files. I have a thumbnail view, but the link to the image file isn't working?
- form for collecting uploaded images for a call for art for jury selection
- In have a form that continues to have a problem.
- Multiple File Upload Function Stopped Working
- 502 Error when re-submitting form
- Our email notification has stopped.
Upload Field Allowed File TypesLast Update: October 6, 2013
We regularly are asked about what file types that our upload field support. The default file extensions types that are supplied and accepted are:
pdf, doc, docx, xls, csv, txt, rtf, html, zip, mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif
However, you can add additional files to the list by right-clicking it and adding more depending upon what you would like to allow your users to upload. You may also remove unnecessary file types if you wish by using the same method.
To learn more about our upload limits check here. To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box
1. Edit your form
2. In Form Tools section, click on "File Upload"
3. Find and Click the "Extensions" button from the top toolbar
4. Add the desired extension(s) to the list.
5. Click "OK" button to finish
How did it go? Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please let us know in the comment box below.