Browse Article by Topicsupload field file extensions upload
- Upload Field Allowed File Types
- Changing the Upload Size Limit
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Custom Colors for Multi-upload Buttons
- How to Enable FTP on Form Submissions
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
Related Forum Questions
- How can i tell secure submissions from non secure?
- Infusionsoft File Upload
- From my forms page when I try to edit a form it shows random text?
- How to change the uploaded images back ground color?
- Jotform Updates ! July 22, 2014
- Can I make a form that calculates some values? Like an instant quote generator.
- The uploaded files are not attaching to the email that I receive.
- REFUND REQUEST
- Feature Request - Multiple File Upload - File Counter
- Website Builder Recommendation
Upload Field Allowed File TypesLast Update: April 24, 2014
We regularly are asked about what file types that our upload field support. The default file extensions types that are supplied and accepted are:
pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, csv, txt, rtf, html, zip, mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif
However, you can add additional files to the list by right-clicking it and adding more depending upon what you would like to allow your users to upload. You may also remove unnecessary file types if you wish by using the same method.
To learn more about our upload limits check here. To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box
1. Edit your form
2. In Form Tools section, click on "File Upload"
3. Find and Click the "Extensions" button from the top toolbar
4. Add the desired extension(s) to the list.
5. Click "OK" button to finish
How did it go? Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please let us know in the comment box below.