Do you want to create personalized or automatic responses to your friend? If so, this guide will help you to do it.
1. Simply create your form. Add the Email Field (under Basic Fields). Also, add the Text Area (under Wuick Elements) field and label it with ‘Message” or any label you want. Example:
2. Click the “Settings” tab, “Emails” section and the “Add Email” button:
3. Select “Autoresponder Email” option
4. Provide the Sender and Recipient Details under the “Recipients” tab:
Sender Name: Enter the name you wish to show as sender
Reply-to Email: You can use a different email on this section. This email will be used to receive when someone respond to the form message.
Recipient E-mail: Located at the lower right part of the Sender & Recipient details. You should select the “Friend Email” field from your form.
In the Advance Settings, set the following:
Sender E-mail: You can use our default emails to show as your customer service email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. But if you want to use your own custom sender email you can accomplish it using any of these methods:
6. Under the “Email” tab you can edit the Subject and Body of the email to be sent. At the end of the editing tools, there is a menu named Form Fields. The Form Fields are the fields connected to the form you’re creating.
8. Click “Save” button to save your auto responder email.
Questions? Please let us know below!