The input table field has a new type called Multi-Type Columns. You will now be able to set different types for each column such as Single Choice, Checkbox, Textbox, and Dropdown.
There are many features when you use the Multi Type Columns:
- You can change the row and column names.
You can also set the row and column names from the element’s Property window.
- Add rows and any type of columns by clicking on the add row and the add column.
- Set options for dropdown type by clicking on the angle down icon. Enter your dropdown options and click on the Save Changes link.
- Delete a row by clicking on the cross (x) icon next to it. Delete a column by clicking on its down angle icon and selecting the Delete Column.
- Change the types of each column to Single Choice, Checkbox, Textbox, and Dropdown by clicking on the down angle icon that exists for each column.
If you have any questions, please let us know below.